Sign in to follow this  

These Are The 9 Reasons Sugar Kayne Is The Very Best

Who is Sugar Kayne?

I am the one and only, Sugar Kayne. I have come out of semi-retirement for a very limited time. You may also remember me as Misty, or most recently, Ruby. I am a well-established companion with a stellar reputation among those who know me.

You will be hard-pressed to find another lady with as many desirable attributes as I am blessed with, but read to find out the top 9 most desirable attributes I possess.

Reason #1

My Impeccable Presentation.  It matters immensely to me that I share with you only the very best version of myself.  That means I am always supremely clean, well-groomed and looking fantastic.

Reason #2

No Unwanted Surprises Later On.  The only thing you will take away from an encounter with me is a treasured memory.  How much value do you place on your peace of mind?

Reason #3

My Looks.  I am not going to Sugar-coat it, I am a solid 8/10. Better yet, if you're partial to petite brunettes, that bumps me up to a 9/10 😉 

Reason #4

A Truly Sensual Experience. It is my pleasure to evoke an unrushed, non-mechanical experience that we will both enjoy every moment of.  I can't think of any reason why we both shouldn't enjoy ourselves, can you?

Reason #5

My Engaging Personality.  You will find no coldness here, no blank vacant expression or use of narcotics to dull the senses.  Only an alert, warm presence guaranteed to make even the most shy patron feel exceedingly comfortable.

Reason #6

Not A Bait-And-Switch.  I don't have to pretend to be someone I am not because I'm naturally The Very Best There Is.  Period. 

Reason #7

Not An Addict.  I am proud to say that 100% of the donations/gifts you so generously provide go to the betterment of my personal situation, rather than to feed an unhealthy, unattractive drug or alcohol habit.  I don't even smoke cigarettes. 

Reason #8

I Value Discretion. I completely respect your privacy and mine.  I will never contact you outside the terms we agree to, nor will I pry into your personal life in any way. Of course, I require the same in return.

Reason #9

Safety Is Always My #1 Priority.  That includes both mine and yours.  No horror story in the making when you choose me.  Just a fair exchange you'll wish you could endlessly repeat!

To save time, let me answer some questions you probably have about The Sugar Kayne Experience.

Who should consider me for their companionship needs?

Those who want the very best for their companionship needs should look no further! Gentlemen and couples who desire not just any encounter, but an experience that only a high-caliber entertainer such as myself can provide.

Who Should NOT Choose Me?

You should not choose me if you are looking for:

- a party girl. I am 420 friendly, and only drink lightly, on occasion.

- 'extras'. I only selectively offer a very limited range of 'extras', nothing high risk, and like me, it doesn't come cheap. But, it might be worth it to ask me for more information privately via PM here. You are welcome to ask, if you like.

- surgical enhancements.  Fortunately for me I am blessed with generous assets naturally. No need for surgical intervention.

- someone you can cultivate an ongoing, long-term arrangement with.  Sadly, due to the serious increase in crime in this city, I am only going to be available this weekend, and possibly next weekend.  Then, I am gone, gone, gone, for good.  Besides, at age 29, it's just time for me to move on.

What do my patrons have to say about me?

Just a few months ago, one patron exclaimed upon meeting me "Wow, you're beautiful".

Another recently told me that I am "expensive, but worth it" and I agree!

But I must admit, the compliment I receive most is "You've got great tits". Nothing wrong with that, is there? 😛

What About The Donation?

Regular Donation- $400 for 40 minutes or $500 for 60 minutes.  Now, before you tell yourself "it's too expensive", let me say this: It IS worth it.  That said, I am happy to be able to sweeten the deal! Read on to find out what special offers I have worked out for you. I know the offers are a little complicated, but so is finding a great provider. Besides, I tried to make it simple as possible and if you have any questions, just send me a PM. 

Offer #1 - Double Value with Gift Card

In exchange for a gift card from: Sephora, Chapters, Intercity, Amazon, Visa or Joey's Only Seafood with a value of either $25, $50 or $100, I will deduct double the value of the gift from my regular donation amount, either for a 40 or 60 minute session. For example, a 40 minute session is regularly 400, but with a $100 gift card, it becomes only 200, plus the card.  That reduces the donation by a max of $100.00 for you, and lets me go shopping 🙂 win-win!

$400 for 40 min - $25 G.C. (x2 value) = $350 (cash)

$500 for 60 min - $25 G.C. (x2 value) = $450 (cash)

$400 for 40 min - $50 G.C. (x2 value) = $300 (cash)

$500 for 60 min - $50 G.C. (x2 value) = $400 (cash)

$400 for 40 min - $100 G.C. (x2 value) = $200 (cash)

$500 for 60 min - $100 G.C. (x2 value) = $300 (cash)

Sounds pretty great, right?  Just wait, there's more great offers ahead! Keep reading.

Offer #2 - Previous Patrons

Have we met before?  I really want to see you again while I still can.  Simply verify that we have already met and you will automatically save $100.00.  Best of all, it can be combined with the awesome Gift Card Offer! There is just one small restriction. The $100 Gift Card Offer can only be combined with this Previous Patron Offer for 60 minute sessions. Best of all, if you book a 60 minute session, you can actually take advantage of all 3 offers at once, and of course you'll get to spend an extra 20 luxurious minutes with me.  Please consider it my way of showing you my appreciation for your esteemed patronage, past and present. You have always given me just as much as I have given to you, (respect and confidence, most of all) and for that, I do truly thank you. I hope to get the chance to do so in person, even if it's just one last time.

$400 for 40 min - $25 G.C. (x2 value) -$100 (Prev. Patron) = $250 (cash)

$500 for 60 min - $25 G.C. (x2 value) -$100 (Prev. Patron) = $350 (cash)

$400 for 40 min - $50 G.C. (x2 value) -$100 (Prev. Patron) = $200 (cash)

$500 for 60 min - $50 G.C. (x2 value) -$100 (Prev. Patron) = $300 (cash)

$500 for 60 min - $100 G.C. (x2 value) -$100 (Prev. Patron) = $200 (cash)

Offer #3 - Early Bird Offer

Are you a new patron, but still want more savings?  Yes, my previous patrons were previously awesome, and they're getting a super-sweet deal, but don't you deserve to save some extra coin and still see the BEST companion in town before I'm gone for good, too? Simply book our time together between 11AM and 1PM to save an automatic $50! And yes, it can be combined with the Double Value Gift Card Offer!

$400 for 40 min - $25 G.C. (x2 value) -$50 (Early Bird) = $300 (cash)

$500 for 60 min - $25 G.C. (x2 value) -$50 (Early Bird) = $400 (cash)

$400 for 40 min - $50 G.C. (x2 value) -$50 (Early Bird) = $250 (cash)

$500 for 60 min - $50 G.C. (x2 value) -$50 (Early Bird) = $350 (cash)

$400 for 40 min - $100 G.C. (x2 value) -$50 (Early Bird) = $150 (cash)

$500 for 60 min - $100 G.C. (x2 value) -$50 (Early Bird) = $250 (cash)

And finally, for my previous patrons who want to combine all 3 offers:

$500 for 60 min - $25 G.C. (x2 value) -$100 (Prev. Patron) - $50 (Early Bird) = $300 (cash)

$500 for 60 min - $50 G.C. (x2 value) -$100 (Prev. Patron) -$50 (Early Bird) = $250 (cash)

$500 for 60 min - $100 G.C. (x2 value) -$100 (Prev. Patron) -$50 (Early Bird) = $150 (cash)

What About Patron Etiquette?

Please understand that proper etiquette is not just for my benefit. It is my pleasure to be able to host you at my clean, discreet location.  I will ask that you bring a household item with you, something that can be of use to me.  It's never a good idea to show up empty-handed, wouldn't you agree?  I will let you know during the scheduling process what I would like you to bring.  Thorough hygiene is a must, and not just the usual, please go the extra mile, as I do.  I require you to be respectful and sober, as well. If you smoke, please don't do so on the property.  If you have an aversion to scent, please let me know immediately, so I can adjust accordingly.

Hopefully I have answered all your questions, and the only thing you want to know...

What is my availability, notice requirements and contact info?

On April 19th, I will be available from 11am-9pm (late night typing this lol need sleep. Also, as this has to go through moderation, I will honor the Early Bird Offer for the first 3 hours after this ad goes live). On April 20 & 21, I will be available from 10am-8pm.  I will only need 30 minutes notice during those times.

I can ONLY be reached by PM here on Lyla.  During my available hours, I will be checking my messages every 30 minutes.  I am considering making myself available next weekend as well, but haven't decided yet. I am going to see how this weekend goes first.

Are you that ultimate gentleman who wants to bring an intimate gift for me?  Here is a list of things I would love to receive. *This is in no way required and is not eligible for a discount on my donations.

Strapless heels aka Pumps in U.S. size 7

Panties Size Medium

Stockings

Wireless Earbuds

Lingerie

Soft blankets