You won't regret listening to this man. what a story This will make your day!!!!

Thanks RG! This is one of those stories that when one is feeling down or hard on themselves then all one has to do is "play" it forward

It was a nice story, but it reminded me of this time a couple of years ago, when I went to buy a new bird feeder. I picked out a nice one, took it home, and when I went to put it up, I saw a little sticker on it that said something to the effect of "this bird feeder was made my a mentally challenged individual." At first I thought that was nice, then I realized the mentally challenged are better at woodworking than I am.

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time
... I realized the mentally challenged are better at woodworking than I am.

They often take great pride in doing a job to the absolute best of their ability. Given a job they can do, it will take them longer to learn it - but once learned, their careful attention to detail and to getting it just right can be unsurpassed. Sheltered workshops are great places in so many ways!