Due to the fact that she is rather new to the scene here in Winnipeg, it is inevitable that she will be exceptionally busy over the next few months. I wouldn't give up so easily. I'm sure that once things settle down a little for her, she will have a much better handle on organizing her time and fulfilling requests. It can be overwhelming at first when you're the new girl in town, because everyone wants to meet you. Give her some time and I'll bet she'll still be worth the wait. Good luck!

• Like 1

I had two appointments with this girl this week on Tuesday she didn't even answer and than on Wed she texted me saying something came up and she would call me when she was freed up. But of course no call back. I'm not sure why these girls do this, I guess they don't have no respect for us pooners and our time

Posted via Mobile Device

Finally I got to see her today. Shes very soft spoken. She does her best to have a good time. Doesnt go over the top with her sex screams.

Asked her for a lapdance, and it was a funny thing to see; how she was trying her best to seduce; but its obvious she hasnt done it before.

But the sex was a good experience. Never felt rushed throughout. Will definitely repeat!!

I know there has been some flak on this thread and other boards about the difficulty in getting to see Liana.. my advice is to be patient and persist. She's new to the business and a part timer, but she is genuine, enthusiastic and really goes to lengths to accommodate your interests and requests. I've seen her twice, and each visit was great. Excellent attitude, really enjoys her work, funny and fun to be with, and is not in any way a clock watcher. Very good gfe experience. Totally, the girl next door that loves to fuck!

A 'for sure' repeater for me...