Mistress Amy • White

Mistress Amy is pure fetish provider, from what I understand she does not do girlfriend stuff.  Her Twitter account shows off some of her work.  She told me she's reluctant to post some of her more extreme stuff because she is afraid it will scare off clients who want a more mild experience, but she's capable of dialing it up or down to meet the client's needs.

I had a rendezvous scheduled with another dom this weekend that fell through at the last minute, and luckily enough, Mistress Amy's ad popped up on LL to fill the void.  Seeing photos of her huge breasts popping out of that cat suit had me stunned; and when I saw her figure in the flesh, I knew I would have no trouble serving her whims.  It was just so comforting to be under her command.  She plays the role very well and only breaks character to make sure everything is okay.  We clicked perfectly for a first time dom experience, she seemed to understand just how I wanted to be treated, and I'm sure as I see her again we'll refine our rapport.  Offering oneself to the whims and mercy of somebody so gorgeous can be just so gratifying and it was wonderful being Mistress Amy's property.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.