Kira arrived with a diminutive knock at the door and when she entered she greeted me like an old friend. She was well dressed and presentable even considering the rainy blustery evening last weekend.

Kira's welcoming bright hazel eyes and lovely smile were a delight. To my delight she has the tight, firm body that most young ladies (20ish) envy.

She stepped in and we shared a light welcoming kiss with her arms wrapped seductively around me, body pressed invitingly up to me hinting at the forthcoming delights. We got more comfortable then chatted a bit about likes and dislikes, to clear the air that if there was anything she was uncomfortable with to please let me know immediately as this is supposed to be fun for both parties involved.

With me Kira was very responsive and receptive, into the mutual experience and exploring. I love to enjoy a woman, reveling in her feminine charms and Kira was delighted with the attention the entire time. The typical zones on her produced very nice responses of squirming, shivering, giggling, etc. Though she isn't really into DFK, the entire experience was a great GFE that was safe.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and I assume from the shaky legs that Kira did too. Her attitude and comportment were great and hygiene was excellent. I'll definitely be seeing her again soon.

Ditto on others comments of OPG and Tracey, she'll be honest with you about the ladies and the ladies are very satisfied with the service provided them. Further I'd like to echo Secret Admirer's sentiments about the YMMV aspect with the ladies, generally though, if you treat people right they'll do the same for you, if the chemistry is there.:icon_wink:

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.