Jessica Rain ~ Fabulously Full Figured Fun In Newfoundland!!!

Hello gentlemen,

I am a beautiful, confident and sexy woman with an insatiable sexual appetite and sassy sensual feminine flair. Fun and frisky, I am enthusiastic and playful as well as passionate and imaginative. Time with me is the perfect retreat from the stresses of ordinary life. I want to tease and tickle your mind, body and soul. Leaving you positively contented and satiated. While I enjoy meeting new people and sharing wonderful experiences, I am selective in the lovers I share my time and companionship with.

Hello gentlemen,

I am a beautiful, confident and sexy woman with an insatiable sexual appetite and sassy sensual feminine flair. Fun and frisky, I am enthusiastic and playful as well as passionate and imaginative. Time with me is the perfect retreat from the stresses of ordinary life. I want to tease and tickle your mind, body and soul. Leaving you positively contented and satiated. While I enjoy meeting new people and sharing wonderful experiences, I am selective in the lovers I share my time and companionship with.

DSC_6875_trb.jpg

Tour Locations & Dates

Gander June 15 - 17

St. John's June 17 -  20

Incall Donations

A Brief Interlude {1 hour}  – $300.00  
Gentleman’s Choice {1.5 hours} – $450.00   
Jessica Rain Experience {2 hours } – $600.00 * preferred

Dinner Dates and Outcall rates also available.

*** Mention Lyla during the booking and get $40 OFF any appointment.***

DSC_6787_trb.jpg

I am a true mature woman with soft curves and an hourglass figure. I am naturally busty with a wonderful 36J cup of teardrop perfection. I have long, thick brown hair, and big bright deep brown eyes. I am blessed with a curvaceous body adored by the lovers of full-figured women.

Looking beyond my physical attributes, I pride myself on providing quality companionship to gentlemen who appreciate not only the finer things in life but a natural experience between a man and a woman. I am a sensual woman who is very intuitive to others needs and I’m a natural when it comes to pleasing and thoroughly enjoy exploring my companion’s desires as well as my own.

I am one of the most honest, genuine and down-to-earth companions you can find. I can be coy and sassy, and dish out playful banter by the boatload. I can be passionate both in and outside of the playroom. I can hold my own in almost any conversation and am usually up to try anything once.

DSC_6793TRB.jpg