I am new to MA services and would like to know how pricing works at different clubs like Brass and CMJ.  For example if I make an appointment with a lady for an hour for say $180 can I be expected to pay more for extras within of course the MA limits? 

From what I read and my experience, it is very exceptional if you even get any extras in established clubs. 

This is the kind of thing that should be discussed privately with her.

It also applies to indies.

I was talking about extras within the MA limits and just trying to get an idea. For example say I pay 180 am I then expected to pay more for a shower for 2 or for body slides. I don’t mind paying 180 but don’t want to end up paying 300.. if necessary PM me. Would love to hear from one of the ladies. 

10 minutes ago, rugbymann said:

I was talking about extras within the MA limits and just trying to get an idea. For example say I pay 180 am I then expected to pay more for a shower for 2 or for body slides. I don’t mind paying 180 but don’t want to end up paying 300.. if necessary PM me. Would love to hear from one of the ladies. 

Each ladies have their own ways of dealing with customers. Some use flat rates and others are more "a la carte".

And even by staying within the limits of their normal services, MA's are not always comfortable offering the same services to everyone. What someone else experienced, may not be what you'll receive.

Again, those details should be discussed privately.

At CMJ and Brass, there's just the one payment. No further tipping is required (although I'm sure it'd be appreciated if you chose to).

There are some things that are extra, but those are detailed on the spas' websites.