Katherine (aka Cathy)

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

In some religions the Saturday before Easter is referred to as Holy Saturday, well I experienced my own "Holy Saturday" last night in the presence of Cathy. Why, you may ask did I include this phrase. Well the answer is quite obvious...at multiple times throughout the evening I was caught saying "Oh my God!"

To those who don't know or haven't met Cathy yet she is based out of Halifax and I had the extreme pleasure of her company again last evening. This is the third time I have experienced Cathys talented and oh so naughty hands...and mouth.

The evening began with our usual conversation and catching up on the sofa. This proved difficult as Cathy was dressed in one of her many, many sexy and provocative outfits. As we caught up and became familiar with each other the conversation turned slowly towards the nights events. The main event I guess you could call it. This is when Cathy produced some "accessories" or her toy collection if you will. I remember moments like this from my childhood when friends would be over and we would pick through each others toys and exclaim "I want to use this one and this one and..." Well you get my point, the selection was large, the choice difficult and the results were to be VERY positive!

With Cathy I have been free to experience certain fantasies and explore certain aspects of physical gratitude that I thought might go unexplored in my lifetime. Although this is a YMMV type of thing I get the distinct feeling that if you are a gentleman who respects her the sky is the sexual limit with this lady. Thankfully I have been granted access to her airspace and there isn't a cloud in the sky!!

I wish I had it in me to reveal the details of our encounter but that is just not me. I can and will not kiss and tell...especially on such a wonderful and talented woman. However in an attempt to quantify my experience let me say that our evening began at 8:00 pm Saturday but when I arrived home, after our time, it was almost Sunday! Any wonder why I am so tired as I write this recommendation.

All the best to you Cathy and thank you for yet another great visit!

I have included a link to my original recommendation for Cathy, now located in the Nova Scotia section. You can access it and enjoy her further by clicking here.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by S***ec*****s

Alright. Let me start by saying, that Katherine's pictures are not even HALF as good as she looks in person. From the second she opened the door to let me in, to the moment we embraced and said goodbye to one another, I felt like a king, like the only man, like THE man. her smile broke the ice that was covering my nerves, and then as I lay down on her massage table, she proceeded to break me in ;).

First, she took my coat and hung it up for me, folded my clothes for me after I undressed, and then asked if the tempreture was allright. extreamly polite and concerned for my comfort :). She didn't hesitate while I was just laying down, to ask me what I liked in a massage: A solid massage or a more erotic, sensual massage. I said what I liked... :)... and then she proceeded to give me the absolute greatest sensual massage I have ever had in my life!

I told her, it was not so much the happy ending that mattered as much as the teasing, and the light grazing of the finger nails over more sensitave areas... witch I have many... chest, stomach... and more lol. She gave a solid massage while I was on my stomach, (perfect really.) but when she turned me over? There is a way a man feels when a woman touches your chest with her hands, and lightly runs her fingers down your stomach that tells the rest of your body that you belong to her for now... I melted, and became a boy. like it was the first time all over again. And this was all for me, just me... My brain became mush, my hands forgot all about breasts, and the most I could do was to just give my self over to the 2 best hands this side of heaven.

I can't really describe with words properly, but I will say this... I would love just to have the massage, and nothing but the massage again... she knows how to give a proper massage. Like RMT style. And as for the happy ending? it pretty much began at when she opened the door and greeted me with those beautiful eyes, and georgous smile.

This was no happy ending, but a happy beginning... Katherine, I'm all yours the next time you are here!!!

Where do I begin with describing my second experience with Katherine? How could I possibly top what has already been written? How could I NOT have dreamed this second, top notch evening with this fabulous and extremely pleasing woman? Although she may have been a dream come true, I assure you gentlemen, she was real, and soft, and delicious, and left me in a state not knowing weather I was going or cumming...

As I entered the room I first noticed how lovely she looked, wearing a spring skirt and a beautiful white summer top that showed just enough chest to dangle that carrot, hence leading me further into the trap ;). After I had taken my shoes off, she offered me a place to sit on the couch and offered me a drink. I chose wine seeing as how that was her choice :).

It seemed as if we had talked for at least a half hour, maybe 45 minutes (She can make 5 minutes seem like it was a journey.) I'm not sure if that is true, because there was no clock in sight, and both our phones were off. (when you get Katherine, you get ALL of Katherine!) Every now and then she would graze my knee, and this just sent shivers of anticipation up and down my spine. After our conversation, witch delved into areas I will not disclose, but I must say that she is very deep, she literally hopped on my lap and began to kiss me. What a kisser!!! Enough said.

After kissing for a while we hopped on over to the bed where we kissed some more and did some intense exploring of one another. This led inevitably to both her and I being tired but no yet out for the count ;). As we caught our breathes we talked some more and then... that is when we came to the cherry on the cheesecake if you will.

Nuru massage time. We hopped in the shower to heat our bodies up, and let me tell you... they were heated. Then, so as not to loose heat, rather than dry off, we just went straight to the blow up mattress. Here is where it went from reality to dream... Nuru gel is not something you would ever expect it to be. It tantalizes the skin, warms the body, and arouses your passion, (as if Katherine needed help with that he he he...) If I were putty in her hands I couldn't have been as malleable as I was just then. She did things no woman has ever done for me, and she took the time and went the extra mile to make sure that when I went to the showers a second time to wash the gel off, that it was for good cause. How to describe a Nuru massage? Wet? Slippery? Hot? Like two bodies melding into one? These all pale in comparison with the actuality.

Please gentlemen... if you have not already experienced a nuru massage with Katherine, I highly recommend you try! Katherine... thank you for a lovely fantasy fulfilled night. I'll never forget what we talked about, and how close we were that night :).

Eleazar

Guest sheikyerboot

I had the great pleasure of meeting Katherine upon her last visit to the Island, and consider myself quite fortunate for having had the opportunity to spend some time in her company. Katherine is a lovely hostess; very warm and friendly. With her sincere and open nature, I was easily and immediately made comfortable in her presence. She is a unique, thoughtful, and spiritual conversationalist, with a wonderful and special personality which made the experience even more greatly enjoyable.

Furthermore, while her personal charms alone make her truly worthy of adoration, her generous, potent, and seductive sexual capabilities added to that place Katherine firmly in the realm of the super-sex-goddess!! I was treated to the most amazing orgasm while under her care: one of those earth-shattering, mind-blowing, heart-stopping, seemingly never-ending orgasms from which I was compelled to say, "Oh my God, I can't believe I'm still cumming!" And it didn't stop there either, as Katherine continued to please me with further displays of her divine, expert ministrations. Thanks to her, I now have first-hand knowledge of what is really meant by the phrase "above and beyond." Thank you, Katherine.

Edited by sheikyerboot
Corrected a mis-spelling

I had the great pleasure of visiting Katherine on her last visit to Charlottetown, this was my second visit with her, I recommend the hour and half if it possible for you. I was a lot more confident on this second visit, for me getting a massage at the beginning seems to rev my engine the most.

The sexual excitement of her visit began in our texts back and forth and as soon she opened the hotel room door and I saw her in the sexy dress it only got better. After some hot kisses and hands exploring bodies we soon naked,

and I was the recipient of her wonderful pleasures on the massage table and her bed. On my first visit she found out I was a one shot guy in the short time I was with her, this time I soon found out on how many ways she can take you to the edge and then back again. Katherine remembered what I liked and vice versa, to get sexual pleasure in multiple ways from someone is special and you giving her pleasure back especially oral, to feel her quiver while emitting sounds of pleasure is so satisfying for me, she had me quivering more than once. For the rest of this steamy visit I leave it to your imagination all I know I left her hotel room drained in more ways than one and will be waiting for her next visit to PEI, it was a most enjoyable time with you Katherine thanks again. Magician

I've always been sucker for a good massage so when I noticed Katherine was in town I had to book with her. Her pictures are amazing yet they don't give her justice for reality (stunning lady).

I was nervous as I was on my way to her location, but as soon as I walked in I felt at ease, she is extremely friendly and open and you can tell she loves meeting new people.

When I laid down on her massage table I was slightly nervous but as soon as she started to massage all anxiety left my body and I was at rest and it only got better.

I haven't been able to meet with her on this visit or the past one, but I do plan on visiting her again soon.

P.S. This is my first review, so I don't know if I gave her enough credit for her services. Either way, I hope she moves here so I can see her more lol

Edited by IslandHobbiest
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.