Pia North • White • 3777

We do not get many recommendations (nor schedules) here for transgender SPs, though judging from the occasional discussion, there is interest. I have just returned from an extremely enjoyable encounter with Pia North, whom I had not met before. I wanted to let those who are interested know about her, since she arrived today and is in town for a few more days. She was not the first such SP I have met with, but she ranks among the best of those. She is relaxed and will put you at ease, and will likely (in that European way) apologise for her English, which is perfect but oh-so-slightly accented. The pictures in her ad do not do her justice, but other than that you will find it entirely accurate. I prefer not to discuss here the precise details of our particular session, but am happy to do so privately, and it seems to me that whatever interest you might have in visiting a provider like her, you will find her likely willing to satisfy. She visits Halifax from time to time, she tells me, and I will be keeping an eye out for her.

If one of you does contact her, be sure to mention CERB to her: it slipped my mind to do so, and she does not advertise here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.