560A2D14-392F-45DF-846A-C65AAC1777C2.thumb.png.06b6c150051ebc392e88f170ed58362d.pngHi there, 

Hola & bonjour,

I’m an experienced sensual M.A with an unforgettable touch & smile! I work independently from a clean & private apartment studio. I have soft yet strong hands and I have a natural talent for finding all your weak and tender spots and I like to work them out. Book an hour appointment and enjoy the benefits of a longer session. I’m a sexy Mixed Woman who loves to tease and do body slides with my natural 36DD rubbing you down all over.  You’ll feel renewed and refresh by the time you leave. Showers for 2 are encouraged and parking is available. All services are safe and I do not provide fs. Je parle francais, Hablo español, Ahlan wa sahlan arabi.

Rates: $150hh/$200h
In/Out available
Extra possibilities with additional tribute include but aren’t limited to: Deep Tissue, Cupping, Feet Massage,  Multiple-hour massage, date massage night (wine & cheese provided), dinner dates, multiple releases, reverse massage, edging, toys , Fetish Friendly, Lingam, Tantrics, Body slides and more... don’t be shy to DM me.

To book directly txt me @ 613.663.6922

Valentina xo

Edited by VoluptousValentinaxo
  • Like 1