Bijoux....a true gem

I had the pleasure of meeting Bijoux from Pk yesterday and boy what can I say. She has a tone body and stands 5'9" Black, with small perky breasts, legs that go all the way up to her ass. And that ass..... perfect. 10s accross the board on everything, Looks, personality, sex appeal and performance. No rush whatsoever, allowed multiple and even encouraged it. She really likes doing this. She gave herself completely and then some. Very openminded but everything safe, didnt ask for bbbj. Even took a trip to Greece for one red and was completely into it. Tight but could handle my larger than average(ya ya, not a horse but had a few say, thats too much) Great muscle control everywhere, specially where it counts. She is a must repeat for me and I suggest taking a shot at her or two. Greek, msog, daty all on the menu(ymmv)didnt ask for anyting else. Kissing was also done and she has great lips too. Of all time #2 on my list. Ya'll don't know my #1 cause that was over 10 yrs ago. Of all the Pk girls(and I've seen about 12-15) she's by far the best. She's also a really nice girl which is a huge plus. Refused to answer her phone when it rang halfway through, even turned it off. She doesn't smoke and was this was in a very nice hotel downtown. A true class job.

"Ya'll don't know my #1 cause that was over 10 yrs ago. Of all the Pk girls(and I've seen about 12-15) she's by far the best."

Thanks for your first post, she does look very amazing! It would of been nice if you had shared your other encounters of the 12-15, girls...

Thanks for your first post, she does look very amazing! It would of been nice if you had shared your other encounters of the 12-15, girls...

I can only remember two names of girls from PK I had a great time with. Nina and Vayda. Ya shoulda reviewed them.

I agree with Poker. I saw Bijoux this afternoon. Hard well oiled body. Did not ask for much..all safe. a little of cbj, mostly doggie..hard to stay with this position. She is really into it, very pleasant and professional. stayed only half hour. Great body....amazing ass. I really enjoyed my time. Definitely a repeat.

Ya thanks,...Poker you could honestly only remember 2 names out of 12-15 woman? The ladies here aren't going to like that very much

well sometimes you just dont click with them right? Even some girls who were highly recommended here didn't work with me. Can't all have the same experience. thats why YMMV. You get used to it in this hobby. I dont like it but what can you do. Just hope the next one is better and if so. REPEAT!!.

I was going to post basically the same review but I didn't get a chance. I met with Bijoux last week as she is all that you say Poker. I had tried PK in the past and it was OK but nothing like Bijoux. Definetley unhurried...gave a great full body on body massage. I would have to rate a 10 all over the board as no one else has even come close. Jason recommended this girl and this time he really came thru. thanks Jay