Well Reviewed• Alexandra Ferrari from Montreal in tour in Winnipeg on August 16-20

*** Please read my add before contacting***

Hi dear gentlemens 💋 Allow me to introduce myself for the gents who didnt had the chance to meet me yet ..To start my name is Alexandra Ferrari an exquisite petite french bombshell from Montreal with a cute french accent and i have 25 years old. I will be in tour in Winnipeg right after have visited Brandon. 

I do cater to always give you the most wonderful time that you deserve. Im a real sweetheart with amaazing skillz that you will enjoy with all your body.

STATS: 5"3 - 120pounds - 34C- Im a well reviewed high-class independant provider who share my time with respectables and generous gentlemens only. Photos are reals, verifieds and recents so no surprise at the door 🙂

(No black men under 40yrs) Incalls sessions only.

For booking please be a gentlemen by sending me a text message including the date, time, duration and length of the wanted meeting.

If you are craving to have an amazing time with a smart, classy and sensual lady, im definitely the one for you đź’‹

Alexandra xxx

IMG_6371.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_6252.JPG

IMG_0115.JPG

IMG_5905.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_5996.JPG

IMG_6149.JPG

IMG_6255.JPG