VIP in the 613

Have you guys heard anything or visit the new private club VIP in the 613?

I am intrigued and thinking of paying them a visit to see the place but I am unsure of the real services offered. It's open from 12 to 7 and located in an a business park in the East end.

Just curious about all the new places opening up....never know what you might find...

We'll , I finally went there last week and met with Alanna, tall blonde with nice looks. The massage was OK and limited options. They offer 3 types of services; massage, lap dances or a combination of both. The place is set-up like a bar on the first floor and some rooms on the second floor with beds and showers.

The whole thing is considered a private club where you have to pay a fee to access the facility during club hours ( 12 noon to 7pm). The club changes style after 7pm and become a swingers club which the membership does not cover.

Never been to a swingers club so I cannot comment but surely looks interesting...

Pretty interesting web site, gonna have to check them out. Seems like Jasmin did all the pre-work for them as far as Private Clubs are concerned. Megan, looking for a partner for the Swinger's Club, haha !

Pretty interesting web site, gonna have to check them out. Seems like Jasmin did all the pre-work for them as far as Private Clubs are concerned. Megan, looking for a partner for the Swinger's Club, haha !

I did nothing of the sorts - I have absolutely no involvement with this club - though I'm flattered at an attempt of being copied again, just a quick look at their website tells me that they are not following the framework I built CMJ on.

I wish them all the best however. And if they ever feel like selling... well I just may be interested in buying.

I did nothing of the sorts - I have absolutely no involvement with Ray Wolfe's club - though I'm flattered at an attempt of being copied again, just a quick look at their website tells me that they are not following the framework I built CMJ on.

I wish them all the best however. And if they ever feel like selling... well I just may be interested in buying.

I for one would love a CMJ in the east end

I did nothing of the sorts - I have absolutely no involvement with Ray Wolfe's club - though I'm flattered at an attempt of being copied again, just a quick look at their website tells me that they are not following the framework I built CMJ on.

I meant being copied.... and I agree, time for a "CMJ East"

Jas, if you haven't gathered us east end guys are a lazy bunch or just don't like driving, not sure which one. Seems to be a lot of hobbyists in the east-end but not a lot of MPs or MAs.

Jas, if you haven't gathered us east end guys are a lazy bunch or just don't like driving, not sure which one. Seems to be a lot of hobbyists in the east-end but not a lot of MPs or MAs.

I know.... to be honest, I was actively looking to open up a second location in either the east, or a more central location. I am seeking serious investors as well... so gents.... put your money where your mouth is and lets make it happen. PM me if serious and interested.

Anyways, lets not hijack there thread.... lol.