My last week in Saint John, August 17th through 24th. 

It will be at least a year till my return.

large.573035696_Seductioninstyle.HowcanIbringseductionintoyourlife.jpg.997070f6478031045dd0e84f5c18941f.jpg

Breathless encounters that leave your imagination spinning.

Have you wanted to give yourself over completely, taking your fantasies to the edge?  Now you can.

A wild and wonderful experience that you won’t forget.

large.1327833039_TospankortobespankedhhhmmmthatISthequestion!.jpg.6854e6627569d500fbe825121af4d5ac.jpg

Donations are as follows:

1 hour tease and please $325 incall, $350 outcall

2 hour surrender yourself $600 incall, $650 outcall

3 hours blissful escape $900 incall, $950 outcall

I will only travel to reputable hotels and not to a home that I do not know well, no exceptions.

Please introduce yourself by text only to 506-705-2669 with your request, details will be discussed and laid out beforehand so that I can arrange the appointment. Remember that my phone is on silent when I am indisposed, and may not answer immediately, please be patient. Calls to my number will NOT be answered any circumstance unless I have asked you to call.

Please note that my donations are non-negotiable and are subject to a cancellation fee. I make the time for you please respect that and you will be rewarded. A very small deposit assures your time and will be refunded should I not be able to fulfill my appointed time with you, however, if you do not show or cancel in less than 12 hours, then I reserve the right to retain said deposit for the inconvenience. 

Available hours are 8pm to 2am Monday through Thursday and 9pm to 4am Friday and Saturdays.  Saint John area only.