Anyone met with Kali Keys?

I tried emailing her today, but no response. Why post an email address and not use it?

Have you had any luck? I wish I noticed Alexx's post early, but according to her Twitter account, she was only here for a couple of days.

1 hour ago, IslandHobbiest said:

I tried emailing her today, but no response. Why post an email address and not use it?

Have you had any luck? I wish I noticed Alexx's post early, but according to her Twitter account, she was only here for a couple of days.

A few minutes after this post she responded to my email, I'm hoping to meet up tomorrow at some point.

On 9/28/2019 at 8:32 PM, IslandHobbiest said:

A few minutes after this post she responded to my email, I'm hoping to meet up tomorrow at some point.

Fun Fact: She never responded back. In my email I mentioned I could meet tonight (last night) or anytime today. Yet nothing.

Kinda disappointed considering I wanted to spend some money and have fun.

actually, had arranged to me at a time, but ended up getting sick so had to cancel.  She's not great at email replies.  1 was quick, then 1 took days... seemed eager to get together, just not super great at getting back to you.   

Texting is the best with Kali Keys. Her texts are thoughtful, and she uses full sentences (one of my faves says that sentences are sexy--I have to agree) She does visit PEI semi-regularly, and is as advertised. Lots of fun, with a keen wit, and a big laugh. Pretty complete GFE, and good value. I booked the hour, and was very pleased.  With so many disappointments possible, Kali is the real deal. I like to say I don't kiss 'n tell, but if there is no kissin', shall I then say?

Not a deal breaker, this latter, but if it ain't available at home, then it is nice to have it abroad, so to say.

• Thanks 1

I Met with her today it was an incredible experience. 100 percent as advertised. She gives an amazing mesage, literally melt into the bed and build up is worth the wait. She has an extremely nice complexion and is very petite. Luscious lips that she knows exactly what to do with. She will leave your toes curled and face smiling. 

• Thanks 1