The pics are verified with a phone number matching the ad. 

But I would remain cautious as it looks like someone was trying to hide the fact she wears the same tank top on all verified pics. Wouldn't be surprised if this was an agency and the young woman was only used for the promotional material.

Those pics also appear on this Asian website and raises questions on if she knew what was written on the sheet of paper.

https://nds69.com/upload/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=14513&extra=

Sorry if I'm cynical in regard to those kind of ads. But I stopped believing in Santa Claus a long time ago.

2 hours ago, Greenteal said:

The pics are verified with a phone number matching the ad. 

But I would remain cautious as it looks like someone was trying to hide the fact she wears the same tank top on all verified pics. Wouldn't be surprised if this was an agency and the young woman was only used for the promotional material.

Those pics also appear on this Asian website and raises questions on if she knew what was written on the sheet of paper.

https://nds69.com/upload/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=14513&extra=

Sorry if I'm cynical in regard to those kind of ads. But I stopped believing in Santa Claus a long time ago.

Thanks, you went above and beyond!

Its a shame, since I only mainly like Asian women it can be hard to find a legitimate one, reverse image searching reveals most ads are fake.  Nadia QTX is the only truly legit one i know and have booked with but shes not advertised for like a year now or so.