emmaalexandra

Avg. of 13 Recommendations

Hello all,

Just finished up a recent business trip to your lovely city of Halifax and had the awesome opportunity to meet up with the lovely Emma......what can I say that hasn't already been said........a true beauty of your city in all ways......outer and inner beauty........a very vibrant personality with a passion for initimacy that I personally will never forget.......made me feel so comfortable from the being that I almost forgot that this was the first time I had seen her.....very easy to contact my e-mail and I made an appointment for two hours so we could get to know each other really good.....showed up exactly when I wanted her to and when I opened the hotel door and saw her standing in that lovely black dress with those sexy black high heels I knew I was going to be in heaven shortly......after some introductions and flirting and teasing, I got to experience those vibrant lips with lots of LFK and DFK.......and boy was that enjoyable.....eventally lead to exploring of each other's bodies with our hands on our naked bodies......and of course my hands kept coming back to those lovely breasts and nipples (and my mouth.....LOL)....than it was my time to finally experience first hand the wonders of her oral that everybody has been talking about........and boy was everybody bang on.....it was a PSE experience for me......her looking in my eyes as she is performing, using her tongue, teeth and lots of spit.......and than when I couldn't hold it anymore to be able to see the CIMWS......wow it was heaven.....LOL.....let me say that the second hour was even better as we continued with DFK, oral and a variety of positions.......my only regret was that my schedule forbid me to see her again.....I only hope I can see her again during my travels across Canada........thanks again Emma for the great night and you are a very erotic, sexy and beautiful princess.......until next time BB, I forbid you bye but not forever....

your kinky Canadianauditor

thanks for the reco's guys, and CA...i look forward to planning my trip to toronto....look out boys i'm heading your way in March....i hope its warmer. by then..hmmmmm....

Guest **g*or***

Gentlemen, since I'm currently on an extended stay out here on the East Coast, I finally decided it was time. I went to meet Emma.

At this point, details are not needed. We're all above that, we know what a gift we have in Emma and how wonderfully she treats her clients.

Intelligent, well spoken, as beautiful on the inside as on the outside - and a wicked temptress in bed. She almost sucked my life force right from my body with her kisses - but I held my own with this gorgeous succubus. But let's just say the flesh was very weak at the end...not weak enough to keep me from an ear to ear grin :)

Thanks for the great time, Emma. We shall meet again...

saw Emma in Halifax recently, words fail me, beautiful breasts, hot sexuality, drew me in, enveloped me. I had seen Emma twice before and each time is better. She is incredible!!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Emma very gracefully shared her Halifax "lieu de plaisir" with me yesterday, when I met her for the first time. Thank you, Emma! Emma is a lovely lady, and a charming person to share some time and "mess about" with. She is always thoroughly present; sweetly and sweatily engaged in each and every intimate moment. Her enthusiasm is definitely catching! So ... here I go, belatedly jumping on the bandwagon as the latest on the long list of Emma Alexandra fans.

First lesson (in the door): For some reason, her pictures really really really don't manage to convey the true beauty of Emma-in-person. (Maybe her upcoming photo session in Ottawa will help to rectify that ... )

Second lesson (on the bed): Boy, am I out of my league with Emma (which is one of the attractions of this so-called "hobby" for me -- it's at its most exciting when you're in over your head, and you still get to play with the best at Fantasy Camp!)

Breathtaking moment (literally): At one point, I had to ask Emma for a break, in order to be sure of keeping my grip on conciousness. (Not that I myself was doing anything overtly strenuous at that moment, but my blood supply was gradually and systematically being siphoned away from my brain towards more Emma-proximate body parts. What I do remember is that I had a white-knuckled grip on the headboard -- and was summoning all my willpower to delay my spontaneous dissolution into a squirming pool of steaming nucleotides ... and then the light started to fade ...) I have never felt in the least faint or had anything like such a head-swimming sensation from a lady's ministrations before, WOW! That particular "secret" of hers is a pretty potent one. And I have a funny feeling I've not more than glimpsed the surface of Emma's treasury of secrets ...

mmmm ... Emma ....

Earthy, Edible, Effusive, Emphatically Embraceable Emma.

Elegant, Enchanting, Exciting, Essentially Electric Emma.

Engaging, Engulfing, Ensmothering, Enormously Endowed Emma.

Entwining, Enthusiastic, Enamouring, Enticingly Enigmatic Emma.

Enthralling, Evocative, Endearing, Eternally Erotic Emma.

Do I recommend the EEE? EEEaaahhh!

Thank you, Empress Emma! I had a LOT of fun.

(disclaimer: this recommendation has been sponsored by the letter "E" and the number "10". ymmv.)

thanks i had a lot of fun too....next time I'll make sure to make you put your head between my legs umm errr i mean your legs to stop you from fainting...hehe

kisses,

Emma A

Guest W***ledi*Time

Thanks Emma! uhhh ... if memory serves, though ... the location of MY head was not really related to the root of the problem ....

Guest f***2f***

Yes Yes Yes. And let this serve as a warning to all. Eat your wheaties and get yourself ready for an intense work out!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Never mind gfe and pse; give me EEE -- the Erotic Emma Experience

a friend of mind just pointed that line out to me...hehe so now there is a new experience named after me...cool :-o

From what I've seen on this message board, Emma seems like a beautiful person on the inside as well as the outside. I wish she were in Winnipeg as she seems like the kind of woman who would make a great friend to have in the industry.:-D

From what I've seen on this message board, Emma seems like a beautiful person on the inside as well as the outside. I wish she were in Winnipeg as she seems like the kind of woman who would make a great friend to have in the industry.:-D

Thanks so much thats very nice of you to say...kisses

Never mind gfe and pse; give me EEE -- the Erotic Emma Experience

a friend of mind just pointed that line out to me...hehe so now there is a new experience named after me...cool :-o

Speaking from personal experience with this lovely and very sexy Lady, I have to agree with the EEE acronym!

;)

xox

Strange. Seems to me I added some good things to this thread awhile ago. But they seem to have disappeared.

Suffice to say that Emma is great, on her own or with a friend.

Go, girl, go.

Strange. Seems to me I added some good things to this thread awhile ago. But they seem to have disappeared.

Suffice to say that Emma is great, on her own or with a friend.

Go, girl, go.

you did make comments youngstud but you made them in the Ottawa section...hehe

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4910&page=4

all I can say is WOW, and YS, I now know the feeling, lost my bearings too, lol.

Emma is a wonderful lady, I re-read the thread, and well, not much to add, save perhaps that she is all that and more.

Thanks again Emma, we'll have to do that again soon :)

all I can say is WOW, and YS, I now know the feeling, lost my bearings too, lol.

Emma is a wonderful lady, I re-read the thread, and well, not much to add, save perhaps that she is all that and more.

Thanks again Emma, we'll have to do that again soon :)

you just did the same thing...this is my Nova Scotia reco's...lmao...kisses...i had a blast!

You could not talk, I can't type, lol I guess we are sorta even ;) (rofl)

you just did the same thing...this is my Nova Scotia reco's...lmao...kisses...i had a blast!

I had a an awesome time with Emma recently in Halifax. She certainly lived upto my expectations and the recommendations posted here. I will definitely connect with her in the future and wear a black t-shirt.:lol:

Hey sexy Emma (You have the most incredible eyes)

Are you planning any trips to Winnipeg in the near future.....I think you would stand this town on it's head if you ever decided to pay a visit. You could stand, sit, or lay me any which way you'd like

I finally had the pleasure of meeting Emma last night WOW what took me so long. Emma met me at the door in a very sexy outfit and immediately greeted me with a kiss followed be a deep french kiss that gave me a instant hard on.The lady loves to kiss.

I won't go into great detail of our time together as my writing skills will not do her justice. I did receive the most mind BLOWING oral I have ever received the lady can do things with her mouth and tongue that will drive you crazy and the prostate massage was to die for.

Emma is a TRUE gfe with a splash of pse your time with her is totally unrushed we actually ran overtime(sorry Emma) she is extremely opened minded has lots of toys and props to play with and will do what ever she can to fulfil your desires.

I totally enjoyed my time with Emma from start to finish especially the time we spent cuddling,hugging, and talking she is as intelligent as she is sexy and hot.

There was one awkward/funny moment. After excepting Emma's offer of a shower before I left we had difficulty finding all my items of clothing they seemed to have been removed in haste at various locations in her apartment. You know you had fun when.

Thank you Emma for the wonderful experience I can't wait for my next visit

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.