What happened to this board?

9 hours ago, Mod_Cat said:

Would love to hear everyones feedback as what you want to see more or less of here and what you think we could do to improve, always hear to listen to that!

Pretty sure you have seen this thread from cerbmod, but just incase --

It contains a lot of information and what the readers wish to see in response to cerbmod.

On 12/27/2019 at 3:16 PM, Greenteal said:

If you think the grass is greener elsewhere and can stomach the language used, we don't need to tell you what to do.

yeah, I don't need you to tell me what to do.

Like I said in my post, I check the other one more regularly. I only occasionally check this board now.

• Like 1

I really don't want to see this board disappear and this is why I try to post on it as much as possible.  What is being appreciated is when members recognize the posting that I(as a member) put on the forums, clubs and discussions and also the recommendations that I post.

Will the oldest job in the world ever come to an end...I highly doubt it, maybe not while I'm still alive.  So how will other hobbiest( not really the word I want to use) find out about all the great ladies offering this?   As mentioned before Twitter is great even if I don't use it(because I'm married and don't want to get caught), but this is also dying right now.

And I will agree, we have lost some awesome posters, I could name them but that will not bring them back.  I see many of you on here almost everyday and some do post a little and some do post a lot, and I appreciate all the post and pictures and comments so keep doing that and lets cross our fingers that more will come and join the group.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1