Marie Soleil

Anyone know if she is still in business? I am on vacation this week and hoping to see her for the 1st time.

She is open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. No point in calling until around 9:30 am Wednesday.

Does she do walkins or is it by app only? Anyone know how late she's open?

Does she do walkins or is it by app only? Anyone know how late she's open?

Good luck with a walk in appointment she is by herself most of time.Really need to book by phone.She told me that she shuts down around dinner hours, may stay for regulars a little later.

The last telephone calls are around 4:00pm, she does book up to 7:00pm however she likes to be gone by sunset as the night life in downtown hull is a little ignorant. She works monday-Friday the above post wed-fri was the week of Canada day.

you need to leave a call back number and she will call you back, she rarely answers she is usually with clients.

She does sometimes take a day off, hard to say however if you left a message that long ago probably worth leaving another.

i just did, guess i'll have to sit on it and wait.

Thats just the way it goes, normally with SP's or MP's. I always try to book a week in advance, and follow up by phone call/text/email to ensure the appointment is on. Pretty tough getting a MP or SP on the day of your needs or desires.

Yeah, I put a few calls into her today as well without an answer. As Dummpy said, maybe a day off. She goes to school and was into exams a week or so ago; maybe just busy with something along those lines.

Last time she returned call within 30 min.

But here's the important part.... be patient! It is VERY well worth it. She is wonderful.

i just did, guess i'll have to sit on it and wait.

I spoke with her this evening and asked about her schedule.

Mondays and Fridays she is available all day, starting around 9:30/10:00AM. Tues-Thurs she is only available after 4:30PM or so as she goes top school those days. Saturdays is usually available during the day but not always.

Keep trying as she is definitely worth it. My thanks to Dummpy for his help and guidance before I visited her!!

She did the same thing last year, went back to school for more accreditations, how many does one need she is already a registered massage therapist! Thanks for the scoupe on this one Volvolater!!

She did the same thing last year, went back to school for more accreditations, how many does one need she is already a registered massage therapist! Thanks for the scoupe on this one Volvolater!!

My pleasure, glad to be able to contribute a little back.

Thats just the way it goes, normally with SP's or MP's. I always try to book a week in advance, and follow up by phone call/text/email to ensure the appointment is on. Pretty tough getting a MP or SP on the day of your needs or desires.

tell me about... I don't always have the luxury of planning very far ahead as it is difficult to remain discreet otherwise... and the last time I did, the SP forgot about the apt and I had nothing that day :(

I spoke with her this evening and asked about her schedule.

Mondays and Fridays she is available all day, starting around 9:30/10:00AM. Tues-Thurs she is only available after 4:30PM or so as she goes top school those days. Saturdays is usually available during the day but not always.

She gave me a buzz back yesterday evening around 4:30. I was a little indisposed. Her schedule will make it difficult for me to see her but I will try!

She gave me a buzz back yesterday evening around 4:30. I was a little indisposed. Her schedule will make it difficult for me to see her but I will try!

Had my first time with Marie Soleil today -- to quote Borat, "WAHWAH-WEEWAH!!" I think I'm just now regaining my senses.

For those having trouble with her schedule, try her next week...

What is Marie Soleil's contact #? Can you provide me that?

Ted

Use the "search", Luke. Even I, as a newish poster here - although I am more visible on another BB - would not ask such a leading question until I had posted at least 15 - 20 times. One needs to establish "cred" here in order to ask leading questions.

The other thing you can do is go to yellowpages.ca and look for Oceana spa in Gatineau/Hull. Not really sure how I feel about everyone going to see my person hot Latino massues but I am coping with it! :D