☆KARMELLA LYNN☆Exotic & Intimate Viet/Canadian Companion ☆ Nov 25-26☆

☆Ottawa, Ontario: Nov 25-26☆

Karmella-180.thumb.jpg.857a2bce075005947e639915ee4b5c8c.jpg

(please visit my website for more photos**)

***Karmella Lynn*** 

Sensual. Responsive. Personable. Bubbly. Intellectual. Calm. Sweet. Passionate. Flirty. Fun. Witty. Naughty

I enjoy getting lost in the moment and getting to know each other's body. Kissing is an essential part of building an intimate and passionate connection. I want to build up the tension until you cannot take it anymore. Never underestimate the intense sensuality of a lady. All for you... everything we do, every moment we share are centred on your thoughts and pleasure. If you let me into your fantasies, I guarantee every part of you will be enthralled. There is also another side of me- naughty and wild... untamed.. I am very responsive to your needs and desires. I have hidden talents you will yet to discover. Every experience will be different from the next, which ever way you'd like it to go... take me there with you.

1034309214_ScreenShot2019-05-21at7_02_00PM.png.8bbc3a5c763ffe32264de28b86d4fbf2.png

***Physical Statistics***

Height: 5'4

Weight: 125lb (hourglass)

***Physical Attributes***

Luscious, full, soft lips and beautiful smile

Long, silky black hair

Soft, tanned skin and manicured nails

Hourglass body shape - toned, and curves in all the right places

Athletic body- enjoy kickboxing, cycling, yoga, aerobics and weight-lifting, walking, 

***Donations*** 

260 roses: 60 minutes

520 roses: 120 minutes

Please contact me to inquire about longer arrangements

***Contact Information*** 

Text/Call: 613-604-6908

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: @KarmellaLynn 

Note: Please contact me appropriately "Hello, my name is..." Please do not contact me like this "u avail? rates? now? any discount?" Please respect my time and donations.

As some of you may know, I an currently a health care provider. With my new career path, I will becoming a low-volume provider. I will be rebranding my business. I will be changing my name, number, email, and website by summer of 2020. In addition, my rates will be going up as well. If you'd like to be grandfathered as these current rates you must be a previous regular suitor of mine within the last year. 

82935132_APRIL2019KARMELLA1.thumb.png.e4f94fe29b73a0d97d53c8862cc812f6.png

I look forward to meeting the man behind the screen,

Karmella xx

• Like 1