Nadia-Cornwall • White • LL • 7541

Today I found myself with some free time and found this wonderful young lady in Cornwall.  If you are not into tall fit ladies then stop reading right now, but if you are like me and having a tall 5'10 or 5'11 tall with a gorgeous face and body then keep reading on.

Nadia replied to my text quickly and soon I had booked a meeting with this charming young lady.  Upon my arrival I had asked if I could take a shower just to freshen up so she showed me the way.  On my way out of the bathroom she had already started to remove some clothing and asked if I could give her a massage, how could I refuse?  I helped her out of her remaining clothes and invited her to lay on the bed, she showed me the baby oil and I applied some in my hands so that it would not be too cold.  I started rubbing her back, shoulder, neck and then her legs and feet.  I'm an experienced massage attendant and worked my magic on Nadia's back, took my time to be as professional about this and it paid off.  Even when I asked her to turn around I kept doing her legs and flat stomach(it's a nice one too) doing her neck again and when I approached her she came up and started kissing me as if I was her boyfriend.  Nadia is an awesome kisser, I could have spent the full hour locking lips with her. 

I give Nadia a Top Notch seal of approval.  I'm already planning a repeat session with her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.