🎈🧸〘 New Year, Same Naughty Girl Next Door 〙🧸🎈

Hello my Hobbyist friends 👋🏼, I hope you all had a great Christmas 🎄 and a Happy New Year’s 🥳 sadly I won’t have incall much this month. I’ll be doing outcalls all week & be hosting downtown SaturdayJanuary.11th  (@Hotel 🏨)  

————————————————————

**I LOVE it when you prebook. I like to keep appointments structured, so therefore you can enjoy your experience and have a non-rushed appointment. PRE-BOOKINGS are always PRIORITIZED.**

➣ When booking an appointment leave a brief message of getting to know you. **(Please let me know what you’re looking for, length of time, etc...)**

Example: Hello my name is ____, I’m __ years old, I’m looking to spend __ time with you. Im looking for ____ services. 
————————————————————

Physical Description: 

Height: 5’1 Weight: 110lbs Cup Size: 34 B Cup

➣ Big Blue Alluring Eyes with cute glasses 🤓 to match. I have VERY kissable pouty lips. Mid length black hair. My skin is always silky smooth & I have EXCELLENT HYGIENE.

➣ I have a beautiful face that matches my bubbly personality, I’m a petite lady with enticing curves, many say I’m a lot smaller then they expect! 😉 

————————————————————

About myself:

➣ My name is Amarra, but I also go by GeekyGirl902 on lyla. I’m 23 years old, I’m petite and sweet have an olive complexion. Enjoy going out on minor hikes in the spring and summertime, I’m the best Mortal Kombat player ever; occasionally go to the arcade, play StreetFighter or air hockey, and I play Pool... so I guess that’s how I came up with the name “GeekyGirl” I’m also quite the chatterbox as well, aha. I prefer to spend an hour or so with clients because I like to genuinely talk, makes our chemistry stronger, it’s not like just a “cum and go”. 

**All my services are safe play only.**

I can’t wait to hear from you! Enjoy some photos

⇩        

4356027A-F2B7-4588-A3A8-6EA91970AD42.jpeg

31C6802F-A110-4348-9FCD-C002821088A5.jpeg

F13F09BF-3145-41E3-8C7B-6E57C1FA14B0.jpeg

189B0DD0-C2C5-4E39-BA7A-5E91E8541DFE.jpeg

F6734180-3FC6-4DC6-A79D-E1489DC39520.jpeg

• Like 3