So He made an appointment for next week.

Tooooo many emails later...

He tells me he is using a fake name and is hesitant about giving me a number. He did give one, it searches as unlisted. I have not called it but have been given permission to do so.

What would be a gentle and polite way of saying/ insisting that as an SP it is for my safety that I have a real name and number?

I always like the direct and straighforward approach. Just explain the security issue to him. He can call you and unblock his number using *82. If he wont budge then tell him to look for someone else. Don't compromise on your safety. I am not sure how it is on the Island but I know here the SPs won't see clients if they can't verify them. I would think it would be the same on the Island and therefore if this guy doesn't compromise he will be limited to playing with himself.

I always like the direct and straighforward approach. Just explain the security issue to him. He can call you and unblock his number using *82. If he wont budge then tell him to look for someone else. Don't compromise on your safety. I am not sure how it is on the Island but I know here the SPs won't see clients if they can't verify them. I would think it would be the same on the Island and therefore if this guy doesn't compromise he will be limited to playing with himself.

Well said. Safety is a paramount consideration for the ladies especially with an unknown new client. You really don't know who is on the otherside of that door.

Ask for a picture as well, this weeds out a lot of time waister's and no shows. Lets face it you are going to get extremely personal with this person there has to be a level of trust on both sides.

These gentleman are all correct, your safety should always be first and foremost on your mind. If the guy is unwilling to be upfront with you then simply tell him to move on he is not likely serious about getting together. He is certainly not showing you the respect you deserve.

In my years of hobbying I never had to send a picture of myself.I've always been upfront, the SP has my phone number, and I never had been declined.If the guy doesn't want to give his number, move on.

Ask for a picture as well, this weeds out a lot of time waister's and no shows. Lets face it you are going to get extremely personal with this person there has to be a level of trust on both sides.

Thanks guys.

He finally gave all the info I wanted.

I saw him, and he asked about security...That is always a red flag. :(

I do like the picture idea ! cute !

As I will tell anyone, 99% of the men I have seen have been wonderful.

This beats the hell out of dating. (which was a nightmare...hence my current form of gettin some lovin!)

xoxoxox

and more hugs to all you lovely gentlemen ! You give men a good name !

Guest f***2f***

HEY save some for me...I'm coming out in late Oct and you;ll be getting my number!!