177 blvd st joseph

I've been to this place probably 5 times but only because it was the only place open late at night. I haven't been for a year as I changed jobs. When I did go it was always the same  older Asian women who worked the night shift. Place was a little sketchy as I had to walk upstairs through a side entrance. Through the grapevine the place has had some renovations but I can't confirm. Hope this helps. 

went over the long weekend, saw each attendant once.  friday night was the older woman, friendly, very very good massage, better than my rmt. a bit rough in a couple spots, but enjoyed the hour overall. met the younger woman on the way out and immediately knew i needed to return.  woke up monday and texted, booked, and omw in fifteen minutes.

different massage style, long oily passed almost lomi lomi style, couple of sore spots again, she always had a great smile, enjoyed that i liked watching her work, and the hour passed quick but definately seeing her next weekend again.

not the best building, stairs are narrow, but smells clean and felt clean.

better experiences than the other two visits i made in ottawa to be sure.