I'm replying to the original question the gentleman asked about whether experienced ladies such as myself have any problem seeing younger guys in their 20s.

When I first entered the business I initially had quite a negative bias against seeing anyone younger than 40. Fortunately, Cat and Dummpy straightened me out on that issue pretty quickly, and I began to decide on a case-by-case basis whether I would like to see the guest or not. It was a wise decision because to date I have only good things to say about the younger men I've seen.

Until I came to Ottawa last week, the youngest guest I'd ever seen was 28. However, last week I was approached by a 22 year old who came to me for instruction and tutoring. He told me upfront that he was inexperienced and wanted to spend some time with an experienced woman who could give him the opportunity to try some things in a laid back and unpressured way.

I must confess, when I saw how young and fresh-faced he looked, I needed to take a long moment before deciding whether we could have a mutually satisfying visit. So I told him - look, we're going to do a lot of talking first, and if you can be patient and go with the flow I'm sure we'll have a wonderful evening. I was more nervous than he was, but after a few cold Coronas and a long question and answer session, we moved to try all the things he wanted to discover. He had such an open and willing attitude that this will go down as one of the most pleasant visits I've had so far. We found our chemistry and passion gradually - it was pretty sweet.

To answer the original poster's question, I wouldn't hesitate to see a much younger gentleman again, depending on his attitude and the reason he wanted to see me. If someone is inexperienced and wants to learn a few new tricks, I recommend to schedule at least 2-3 hours to ensure some time to uh....practice.

Cool. Where were all you lovely ladies when **I** was 22? A visit to an experienced SP should be madatory before you can graduate High School. I know guys in their 40's that are virgins and they are scared to death of women, not gay, just scared. It seems the older they get, the worse it gets. I know women in this same predicament actually. It's really quite sad.

Guest f***2f***
Cool. Where were all you lovely ladies when **I** was 22? A visit to an experienced SP should be madatory before you can graduate High School. I know guys in their 40's that are virgins and they are scared to death of women, not gay, just scared. It seems the older they get, the worse it gets. I know women in this same predicament actually. It's really quite sad.

What they didn't get the diploma for back seat groping like the rest of us??:D

What they didn't get the diploma for back seat groping like the rest of us??:D

Groping and shoving our tongues down those poor girls throat...guess we both got our diploma..i got mine in the back seat of my 72 Chevy Nova...those were great days;)