StephanieMystique • White

I was extremely lucky to have seen Stephanie. It all began when I first came across her profile as I started to check for companions in Canada, and I was in awestruck as I went through her profile and her website. I thought I was a bit unlucky as she's based at Halifax and I have to visit her after winter. Well, dreams do come true when I saw an ad that she scheduled a tour to Charlottetown! I immediately picked up my phone and sent her a text, I made sure I followed the her rules and she was very responsive in her responses and confirmed me of 90 minutes as initially requested by me.

As I had a couple of weeks time in advance, I became more anxious (in a good way) and I felt I had to extend for 2hrs, I requested her, and she was again quick to confirm. I thought there's something special about her, she was very sweet in the way how she responded to the texts and we already had a positive rapport even though we hadn't yet met. That made me think about again and as a week passed by, I decided that I'd go for 3hrs. I again requested her if she had 3hrs time and she was happy to agree. By this time, I was blown away and I was extremely restless in a positive way and counting my days and hours for our appointment. Steph texted me a day before, when she arrived and gave me a heads up about the hotel where she was staying.

So finally the day arrived and I was all excited and made sure I was as hygienic and fresh as possible. I reached the hotel a few mins early and Steph called me in immediately. I was greeted and welcomed with a warm hug, she made me feel at home all comfy and we chatted for sometime as she was caressing my thighs making sure I was relaxed. She then asked me if I was ready for the shower, which I was very much excited about. I quickly washed my mouth and we kissed and kissed and kissed! I got lost in her kiss as we showered, it was an amazing time in the shower, followed by immense pleasure and heavenly experience of my life! As they say, experience should be experienced, it can never be explained in words!!!

All I can say about Steph is that she is truly an amazing girl who has a wonderful heart, she's extremely friendly, welcoming and makes a person feel special provided if they are good to her of course! I would suggest everyone that be a gentleman and follow her rules, you will never regret it. I will most certainly see her again and again, even if I had to drive down to Halifax, I would just drive to see her!

• Like 1

Will come back again and again!!!

I am so very lucky that I visited @StephanieMystique for the third consecutive time, plus the best part was spending an overnight on last two occasions. I have already written two previous recommendations, this is my third and I am sure it wont be the last! The amazing thing about @StephanieMystique is that she's a gem of a person! I so mean it!! I just feel so comfortable and so happy whenever I spend time with her. She's not only my favorite companion to be with every single time but she has also helped me by giving her valuable suggestions on a lot of things in general.

I truly cant stress how wonderful she is, I feel like the most luckiest person in the world when I am with her and she makes me feel just amazing, I guess I lost my words to put in a recommendation on the experience. We watched movies together, snuggled, shower and just about everything wonderful that I do not want to talk much about.

I truly thank for everything @StephanieMystique It really means so much to get your inputs on things plus having me spend time with you! 🙂😇

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.