Add says she's coming this month and she's from Quebec city. So my question is where is she coming from? Quebec? Is she going to be Quarantined for 14 days first? Sorry but with Covid19 around and prevalent in Quebec what precautions are taking place?

I agree. I wonder with all these "so called" travel restrictions imposed by the Authorities how she is getting into the Province ?

Must be under the "essential worker " guidelines .😎 .

I am sure Worksafe NB has it in hand....LOL

• Like 1

I guess the purpose first of all is my asking not about covid19 and the industry but more of the chances of her bringing it here if she is indeed coming from Quebec. Or are you not concerned about the possibility of that?

3 hours ago, sjguy36 said:

I guess the purpose first of all is my asking not about covid19 and the industry but more of the chances of her bringing it here if she is indeed coming from Quebec. Or are you not concerned about the possibility of that?

This board has a no judgement policy for ladies working during this period. Again, if you got questions and concerns about her travels, precautions or others, you can directly ask her.