Asian Indy's?

Julie, independent on Nepean St. resumed advertising late June and early July but I haven't seen her ads for the past couple of weeks so she may have stopped. I found one of her old ads from March and the ph # then was 343-997-3138. I am not sure if that is still active but you can give it a try and see. I have not seen her but I believe she has had good reviews.

Thank you.  I just haven't seen anyone advertise recently.  I recently spoke to Nini from Barrhaven and she moved to another part of the city and is looking for a different line of work.  I used to see Aranda in Barrhaven too, but she hasn't advertised in quite some time.  

Why do many people want independent Asian massage? Independent masseuse are better than not go in the Asian spa ? Maybe Julie is parti girlfriend ymmv and get something more 🙄🤔 , anyway now I want try her 😁😂

Yes, you are right, if that's is really sure.  However not all Asian girls are truly independent ....! Anyway In two Asian spas I really enjoy a lot, special when I meet very nice asian girl Cindy but she go away 

In Palace street 2 years ago and Ogilvie Street 1half years ago ,  both go away. The really good massage I get in Europe central, very good and sensual hands really a beautiful geisha Lilly  ...! in Ottawa nothing similar at she ...!  But now I’m busy 😉.

Anyway good luck guys