did I fall in love with my SP?

Everyone's idea about love is different. I've had terrible chemistry with ladies only to discuss it with them and learn that they thought we had great chemistry. How is that possible?

How can one Bachelorette say she feels all this love for the Bachelor yet he doesn't feel it at all?

Everyone's measuring stick is different. You don't know if you have the same measuring sticks until you spend years together...doing things together and living together. Only then can you guage if you should be together forever.

imho just because you don't know the person inside and out doesn't mean love can't exist. It can, but you may not want to nuture it and make it grow into a long term love. That's why they say love is a decision, because you have to decide if you want to love someone...the love comes naturally,it's all around us, it's within us all to give and receive it, but whether or not you can handle this person in a relationship is a decision you have to make.

• Like 2

I was talking about "Love at first sight". It was instantly that i fell in love with her. I dident even say a word and i was trap by love... I dont know but just looking at her and it was it. The rest is history...

Can't understand what happen either. But i think that was a period of my life that i was open to receive love and saw her and it was it...