PeepCreep Warning

Just a reminder for the ladies to be on your gaurd. I caught a client video taping me during a massage. I confinscated his camera/phone and returned it upon deleting the recorded images. He confessed that he has taped me before this and erased it after watching it. I was really nice about it since he was a regular client, pays well and treats me very kindly. I thought I knew this client to be very easy going and had gained my trust.

I won't release any information regarding who this was to protect his identity.

Here are just a few things to keep an eye out for:

Clothes in a lump with a hole

A red light

Anyone holding a cell phone during the appointment

If the client seems preoccupied with a corner of the room

CHEERS!

Wow. Sorry to hear about that. I can't imagine a higher violation of trust. I hope you kicked his ass a little bit for it. Understanding he may be a regular of yours, this little stunt of his definitely reveals a dark and unescapable aspect of his character.

Guest J***u

Regular or not that is creepy and wrong I would never to that to any SP

Wow. Sorry to hear about that. I can't imagine a higher violation of trust. I hope you kicked his ass a little bit for it. Understanding he may be a regular of yours, this little stunt of his definitely reveals a dark and unescapable aspect of his character.

Thanks, yeah it was really creepy, made me wonder if this has happened to me before this. I only kicked his ass in theory when he thought I stole his camera..the look on his face was good enough when he thought his precious pricey technology was lifted by the massage girl he was video taping. Think he was thinking like "Ummm karma?"

I'm glad to know and trust his word enough to believe that the previous video never left his hands but what about anyone elses?

Was he using a smart phone or an Apple product of some kind? Two possibilities-have a rule that all cell phones and other tech capable of recording is presented up front and kept aside in a shoe box or something. And all clothes are neatly folded and not bunched up. Coats go in the closet and the door closed. At the very least, you can reduce the opportunity for this kind of surveillance. But it's still rotten it happened to you.

• Like 1

Was he using a smart phone or an Apple product of some kind? Two possibilities-have a rule that all cell phones and other tech capable of recording is presented up front and kept aside in a shoe box or something. And all clothes are neatly folded and not bunched up. Coats go in the closet and the door closed. At the very least, you can reduce the opportunity for this kind of surveillance. But it's still rotten it happened to you.

Kinda like an underground poker club like in the movies eh? lol. That's an interesting idea however, it's all part of the business and I'm sure the percentage of men that video tape sessions are in the .001 percentile.

In no way am I trying to raise awarness for mistrusting the clients. Just letting the girls know to keep an eye out for this sort of thing.

Truth is, we want you to trust us as much as you want us to trust you. Certain places ask for money up front as assurance for the girls and insurance for the business, and some clients don't like this idea all the time but understand business is business..But we can't cross the line of taking away personal property, I don't think we would get very much repeat business. I remember when I was younger and stores would want me to leave my bag up front, I was furious and either wouldn't return there or say no and tell them to suck it :stiletto:

thats happened to me too, i had just a shirt on, and a video was posted online. One of my regular clients came across it one day, told me about it, and i was actually able to get it removed though a friend of mine. You cant always tell when its happening, and to this day, i still dont know who did it, but thanks for posting this. It probably happens more then we know, and its always good to be aware of your surroundings

thats happened to me too, i had just a shirt on, and a video was posted online. One of my regular clients came across it one day, told me about it, and i was actually able to get it removed though a friend of mine. You cant always tell when its happening, and to this day, i still dont know who did it, but thanks for posting this. It probably happens more then we know, and its always good to be aware of your surroundings

ONLINE ONLINE OMG!! Where the heck would they post this! I'm glad you were able to take it down.

Unfortunately once the video file is created, I understand it is very easy to upload the file to a video sharing website.

Another obvious giveway would be an open laptop or display that has a built in camera.

I'm not sure why you would believe him. What else is he going to say? He got caught red-handed, deny everything would be the first thing to come to his mind. Voyeur/hidden cam tapes are very popular on the internet, they're all uploaded/download through peer-peer. I would do a Dan Savage and DTMFA.

• Like 2

I too have a creeper, but mine is a female! She has been advertising herself with my photograph. I have been told from people who have crossed paths with her she is very nasty.. So be carful with posting photos too.. You never know who is trying to impersonate you these days :(

PeepCreep Warning

Just a reminder for the ladies to be on your gaurd. I caught a client video taping me during a massage. I confinscated his camera/phone and returned it upon deleting the recorded images. He confessed that he has taped me before this and erased it after watching it. I was really nice about it since he was a regular client, pays well and treats me very kindly. I thought I knew this client to be very easy going and had gained my trust.

I won't release any information regarding who this was to protect his identity.

Here are just a few things to keep an eye out for:

Clothes in a lump with a hole

A red light

Anyone holding a cell phone during the appointment

If the client seems preoccupied with a corner of the room

CHEERS!

You are very forgiving considering he has by his own admission photographed you before, violating the trust you placed in him. My own opinion, that is someone who has not treated you kindly or with respect Regular client or not, no excuse, that is a major breech of trust, at the very least.

Who knows what other ladies have had, and will still have their privacy and trust violated by this guy

RG

Regular or not this individual has missused your trust and god knows how many others. There is no excuse for such behavior and personally I feel such individuals should be exposed. Do the crime pay the time.

• Like 1

You are very forgiving considering he has by his own admission photographed you before, violating the trust you placed in him. My own opinion, that is someone who has not treated you kindly or with respect Regular client or not, no excuse, that is a major breech of trust, at the very least.

Who knows what other ladies have had, and will still have their privacy and trust violated by this guy

RG

I have to do my best to put myself in his shoes and believe him that his taping was out of innocence to look at later. In most places we video tape every client (outside the room) and trust that we keep the images confidential . I didn't know about this live feed stuff,I guess I am a bit behind. As much as he crossed the line...He is a very respectful and sweet man that has never given me a hard time. I have seen him since and we make jokes about the camera and this has never happened again.

I have made plenty of mistakes. In some places I have been instructed to answer the phone, dropped my gum on him, ran out of oil ect.. They can be considered bad business and I could have lost clients over these, but I didn't. I have a lot of patience, especially for men. I gave him a strong warning and haven't lost him as a client. I am much more aware now.

• Like 1

yup, i dont remember what it was on, it was a few years ago, but the fact that a lady is already being so intimate with these guys, and they have to push it one step further, to make a lady wonder and worry and have to keep her gaurd up even more than before really gets to me. Whats the point? what kind of satisfation would a guy get for posting an intimate encounter for everyone else to see? its frustrating, and im just glad i have a few technologically inclined friends around to help out if this does ever happen again (im definately hoping it doesnt though)

ONLINE ONLINE OMG!! Where the heck would they post this! I'm glad you were able to take it down.

This type of behavior is clearly well planned (premeditated I guess is the term). I realized the options for addressing it can be limited, given the circumstances however the generosity and empathy of your collective views is commendable. YOur reactions are certainly at the "classier" end of the scale of appropriate reactions inj my view anyways.

Personally I hope the ladies will register any such encounter here on CERB ( I guess the SP portal as a start) and the general site post as well.

Musings from G11

This type of behavior is clearly well planned (premeditated I guess is the term). I realized the options for addressing it can be limited, given the circumstances however the generosity and empathy of your collective views is commendable. YOur reactions are certainly at the "classier" end of the scale of appropriate reactions inj my view anyways.

Personally I hope the ladies will register any such encounter here on CERB ( I guess the SP portal as a start) and the general site post as well.

Musings from G11

I imagine that it would be premeditated to decide to tape us gals. I've always had a tad wild side to me and live on the edge and I wonder if I were a man if I would do the same thing? (to reflect on it later on, for myself of course) But for those that aren't so innocent and post it online ect.. shame on them..