Sign in to follow this  

Kylie Jane

I know I have already written recommendations about Kylie Jane but it has been a while and I feel I should add something to what I already said.

This year has been a difficult year so far for many of us in many different ways. I have not been exempt from these. I had the financial loss and the ever increasing health issues and lately some serious family issue. Through all of this Kylie Jane has been someone I could rely on. She has proven herself to be a good listener and often, because of her own experiences, she was able to give some very appropriate comments and advice. 

I value her input greatly. Also I find time with her is always a pleasant, enriching experience. Let's face it, spending time with a beautiful and intelligent woman is hold. At a time when you heard everyone talking about all the weight they would gain during the lockdown, Kylie has used the time to get in maybe her best shape ever. She looks absolutely gorgeous. That certainly makes being with her all the more pleasant.

Sometimes I think I should "play the field" a little more. But I am a mature man and really not incline to explain myself to many. Kylie Jane and two others know me and it is enough. As I say " if one has found someone good why not stick with it" ! No surprises or deception with her!

In short, Kylie has made going through tough times much easier and a visit with her is always something to look forward to. In my opinion she gets my vote for lady of the year!