This is a rewrite of a post that I had written a few days ago and apparently had been accidentally taken down along with some previous recommendations. I was instructed to do this rewrite! So I am adding to it a bit to replace what has been lost.

Kylie Jane is the first ever provider I had the pleasure to meet. I was full of apprehension at seeing her as I am a more mature man with some health issues. However when she opened the door to me I saw a beautiful, well dressed woman who greeted with a smile and a sweet, gentle kiss and who quickly made me feel comfortable. 

That first visit was amazing and I have not stopped seeing her. Each visit better than the previous one. 

Now we just went through a difficult period with COVID-19 and it has affected us in many ways. While I was hearing a lot of concern from people about the lockdown causing them to gain weight, Kylie Jane used that time to better herself if that was possible. She came through this looking in the best shape ever. She is such beautiful shape that it is hard to not look at her with eyes full of desire! Adding this to the qualities that make so pleasant to be is so great.

Her being so easy to talk to and have a conversation with made it easy for me with recent events in my life. Like many I had a financial loss but my health has deteriorated and now going some family issues. With all of this Kylie has been most understanding and comforting, often giving some sound advice and encouragement. She is very intelligent and knowing of everyday life's problems. She makes things look much brighter. 

I only visit three providers and very satisfied with all three and not really looking for others but not ruling it out. However Kylie Jane is my regular provider. She has become a good companion and friend to me. She knows me and understand me and is so capable of making it work. She is very talented in all aspect of her work and knows how to please you. 

There are many beautiful ladies out there but my concept is that if one has a good one why look elsewhere!! Kylie is beautiful, talented, great conversationalist and so easy to be around. I hope she will continue to accept my visits for a long time

Thank you Kylie Jane! You are appreciated!

• Like 2

Thank you so much.  Our relationship is one I cherish and respect.  Our times together have always been great, fun and positive... I look forward to each time. 

Again thank you, 

Kylie Jane xo

• Thanks 1