Sign in to follow this  

Vanessa Jayde • White

It's been a long time that I have had a session at CMJ East. Haven't had a chance to get away for a session for quite a while. I've noticed Vanessa's sexy pictures and chatted with her a bit on twitter and decided that I would like to meet her one day.  I had a last minute opening to get away from home for a session and saw that Vanessa was in the east end which is in my end of town. I booked her with 30 minutes to get there. I dm'ed her to let her know that I was coming and she seemed happy to finally meet me.  I got to CMJ with minutes to spare. I knocked and she answered the door. She was wearing a sexy white dress that showed off her sexy tight dress that showed off her curves. She brought m into the room where we hugged and chatted for a few minutes. before she came and gave me a nice deep kiss.  She has a very beautiful face and is a great kisser. 

I started to undress her and kiss her nice breast. Her body is better in person.Very firm tone athletic body with amazing breast which I go to lick.  We entered the shower and enjoy some soapy play as we got to clean each up up.  Very fun in the shower. We then dried off and headed to the table, where she gave me a very nice massage and body slides.  She would come in once in a while and give me some kisses. We chatted throughout the session getting to know each other.  She is still going to school and has several degrees. Not only sexy and beautiful but intelligent also. She asked me to turn over, but I offered to massage her first.  She said that she needed a massage and was happy to except my offer,  I gave her a good massage, with skills I have developed over the years with a lot of practice.  She has great body to massage, and we kissed a bit more. I think that she enjoyed her massage.

Then it was my turn for my massage.  I laid back and let her work her magic.  She enjoys her job and wanted to please me. She has very talented hands and showed me some new positions and techniques that I had not been subjected to me.  Time was going too quick, and she gave me noticed that time was almost up.  I told her to go faster,

and within minutes I was left in a state of euphoria.  A quick cleanup and back into the shower to clean up.  As we got dressed we still chatted and then she led me to the door, where I received another big hug and nice good bye kiss.  Did I mention that she is a great kisser, something that I really enjoy. She is still new but she knows what she is doing and enjoys her job and wants to please.

So in summary, Vanessa is a beautiful sexy woman with a great body.  A great kisser, wants to please. I will return again and next session will be a lot better. Time flew by and there was chemistry and connection . What more could I ask for?  I think that her will be very popular in the future. 

EfeHacpXgAAAKyE?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this