Sydney Stone Massage

I checked out her ads about a Stone Massage.Hmmm,it's been a long time since I had one.

So I e-mailed back and forth to set up an appointment.The day was Canada anniversary and it was not the best day to take public transport.

So abit of change to her location but I still knew where it was. I went up to the elevator and was hesistant at first.I was a bit late.

The room was all dark and the door slowly crept opened.

I see a silhoute figure telling me to come in.Woah creepy horror movie scenario.I was brave enough for the challenge. Oh it was her,Syd...Never knew she was that petite.

We chatted and embraced afterward I took a shower.Oh it was very hot that day and hopefully,more hotness to follow.

I laid on the bed belly down and Syd proceed with the rub down. Now it was not the hardest hands I'd felt,but more effort than some gals of breaking a nail. The arms,the back,shoulder lower back,some leg and buttock rubs...nice.

Now this is the make or break part...The stones!

Damn! it was HOT rocks for sure. At first I didn't see no oven or microwave in the room,well it was hot,not scoulding...After a few teasing flips of the rock it was warm enough for my sensitive skin. So I got rocks all over my bod at various joints.

After the rocks were off,I got a feet massage which I need.

On to the flip she placed some fresh hot rocks on various body joints and massage the non rock areas.She didn't touch my little bro,but her frilly clothes did and it got my attention.

I got rocks on my eyes and the invisible third eye (where the brow apart)why oh why. As she was giving me an oral delight YMMV BJ.

Gawd! I can't stand this intense heat on my eyelids and I need visual stimulation too.

I shook off the rocks as I was holding her hair out of the way.There was a bit of russian action to boot.

I was gasping for mercy and unfortunately, it was not a FS session. When I did came I blacked out. Syd went to clean up and while I laid out. She clean me up with a towel and we chatted.

Yeah,it was time to move on,,,another rinse and changed to heated outside.

I asked Syd "why you didn't show your tatas?"

Syd felt," they weren't perky enough like Mystiques."

Mystique whom I also seen was one of Syds duo partner. Well there's an age difference that's why it's a chest to drawers syndrome. It all happenes to the best of us.

I paid $190 for the stone session.

Yes,I left with a happy ending.

I am looking forward to another rendez-vous with her fine rocks and more.

"Mystique, whom I also seen..."

Proper use of the word "whom"! I love it! Blew it on the verb tense though.... :rolleyes:

That aside, great review! Makes me want to get my rocks off too!

Guest f*t**d
"Mystique, whom I also seen..."

Proper use of the word "whom"! I love it! Blew it on the verb tense though.... :rolleyes:

That aside, great review! Makes me want to get my rocks off too!

What the fuck Dutch? Who-or is it whom- cares about the grammar?

There is medication for your OCD.

Great review of our Sydnee.

Thanks guys...personally, I am a bit of a grammar maven myself so I certainly don't mind it being part of the subject matter in this thread...:D

PeterPantz...darlin, you were a pleasure to place my rocks on...and it was even a greater pleasure to watch you get your rocks off...:p

My incall will be ready as of Monday so hot rocks will now be a permanent part of the repertoire...