Beautiful Brunette Jenna • White • LL • 6084

I have this theory that it takes three visits be able to truly relax and really get to know someone.  While the first visit is very exciting it’s also pretty nerve wracking.  It takes time to form connections and everything is much better when they are established.  This is my third time visiting Jenna and I’m happy to provide a recommendation for her.  She is definitely beautiful.  Her pictures on LL are accurate.  I keep hearing about her closet filled with alluring outfits but I’ve yet to see the collection.  She joked about going through airport security and them finding a suitcase full of her sexy apparel.  Seeing one such outfit was a very enjoyable experience, highlighting her slim sexy body and ample natural breasts.  Someday I’ll see this legendary collection....While her pictures convey her sexiness they don’t show how easy she is to talk to, how chill she really is and her relaxed sense of humour.  She visits the maritimes every few months.  Be sure to watch for her next visit.

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.