Jaylynn • White • LL • 0699

Met with Jaylynn, She was completely done to earth, made me feel very  Comfortable from the Time we texted, Met and till the end.  ,😋! From one Position to the Next, She made the Experience Very Pleasurable 😜 I enjoy Every bit of it.

Will be a Repeating my Visit.😘

Seen jaylynn in Brandon for the first time. She's a BBW as stated on her add , clean , pretty face and huge boobs . Very friendly made me laugh alot . I would repeat . 

I’ve seen jaylynn numerous times in Brandon , but this time I got to see her in the INCALL location in the north main area , I was sceptical at first because it’s in the north end , but when I pulled up the building itself was clean and not worn down looking , she greeting me at the door and I walk with her in a clean hallways to her appt door , well I must say the girl has got taste , I kinda knew this tho considering she always dresses up her hotel rooms with lights and candles. Anyways she offered me a beverage and showed me around , I was able to shower ,she had clean linens for me waiting and her room was very clean. Of course the service was good this is why I always go back , those huge tits drive me whild and that ass !! God dam , she this time provided a deep tissue massage for me , flipped me over and we went to town like love birds . I’m glad I contacted here while I was in her home town she’s amazing at what she does . Don’t be afraid of the area her INCALL place is very nice and accommodating . Treat her well guys . 

Edited by Btowntrucker
  • Like 1

Met Jaylynn at her location in Winnipeg, and was not disappointed. 

She came exactly as advertised. A very down to earth woman, we talked and laughed through a great massage before moving on to other things. I appreciate that she took her time with me, all too often women in this line of work just seem to want to get you out the door. 

When we finally finished we still hung out and chatted for a bit afterwards. 

Can't recommend her highly enough, will definitely want to do a return.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.