Ashley Croft

Today I had the very fine pleasure of finally meeting Ashley Croft, she is with out doubt one of the finest sensual,sexually,erotic ladies I have met during my time.

At first I thought things were not going to work out for a date because of me not able to get away. But through a quick couple messages this morning before she was leaving Ottawa, and me being downtown, it all came together, I guess the stars had aligned for me today. ;)

Ashley is a very beautiful lady, I think I must of told her that a couple of times,she is classy, stunningly gorgeous and any man could get lost in her beautiful eyes, and kissing her soft lips, and she would certainly would speed up your heart rate when she is wearing this...

picture.php?albumid=3180&pictureid=19601

I thoroughly enjoyed exploring her body from head to toe, and she has one wicked body to explore. Her feet got that extra attention too, as I enjoyed a little shrimping on her lovely toes.

picture.php?albumid=3180&pictureid=19603

I'm not going to get into the finer details of our fine time together, but lets just say, she and I were both smiling. Ashley left on her way back to home very satisfied with a couple of orgasms, and I was kicking my heels on my way to my car and thought about her the entire day.

Thanks Ashley, I certainly appreciate the time, and next time it will be a couple of hours. ;)

Stunningly gorgeous eh gents?

picture.php?albumid=3180&pictureid=19602

picture.php?albumid=2006&pictureid=12544

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Well done once again, Pete! You always do a great job in greeting the visiting ladies, and providing us with valuable intell.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Quite welcome, Ashley and I had been communicating prior, and she is a lady that I wanted to meet. Now if her very sweet friend Veronica Sway comes next time with her, it would be a duo I would not miss. ;)

Ashley is exactly like your girl friend experience, not be missed.

I was first introduced to Ashley by Charlotte Sinclair when the three of us met up last year for a great afternoon and I have since been with Ashley a number of times. As we get more comfortable with each other our time together gets better and better. As for threesomes, it was clear Ashley does like the ladies. Having been with Ashley, Veronica and Charlotte, anyone in anyway makes for an exciting encounter. All are GFE extraordinaire.

I haven't had the fortune of a duo with Ashley and Charlotte although I did have one with Ashley and Veronica Sway some months ago. The ladies were attentive to the needs of yours truly as well as each other. Must admit that the view of Veronica pleasuring Ashley has stuck with me almost as much as gazing down and watching them working on Mr Woody together.

Thanks for the additional info eddie b and clarke, hope you were not trying to keep all these lovely ladies(Ashely,Charlotte although Charlotte has already lovely recs, and of course the beautiful Veronica) to yourselves ;) But I 'm very pleased to have met Ashley. :)

Ashley is visiting next week after being away for quite some time.

Bombshell beauty is an understatement, her pictures do not do justice. Fit, fun, coy undertones, tease, insatiable and coquettishly mischievous also describe her. When possible, best enjoyed within a threesome.

Though self described as mature, I have found her to have youthful exuberance, so you better eat your wheaties before meeting.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.