Looks like this might be the first of this kind, we are woman, we are human beings. We all have a story, of were we came from, how we grew up, let's get real and honest ladies no matter how painful it might be.

• Like 2

My story:

I grew up with an abusive alcoholic mother who beat me often, I got pregnant at 15 by a 35 year old. I kept the baby for 2 years then had to give her up to save her because it turns out her father was rat, he was an actual informant for the police.

• Like 1

ItAnastasiya.ashlin it takes a strong, woman to go through what u have ! And an even stronger one to sit an tell the world . You deserve around of applause 👏 I'm I feel honored to have heard your story stay strong never give up.💋

Edited by SnSJayme
Name add

It all depends on what you want from this.

If sharing this removes a weight on your chest, you can continue as long you don't go too far.

Could suggest contacting @lydiahardwood to make this into an interview.

Guest lydiahardwood
On 5/22/2021 at 2:33 PM, Greenteal said:

It all depends on what you want from this.

If sharing this removes a weight on your chest, you can continue as long you don't go too far.

Could suggest contacting @lydiahardwood to make this into an interview.

Thanks GT. I would love to share your experience as an interview @SnSJayme. Can you send me a message if you're interested highlighting your experience so I can write some questions?

I agree it would make a great interview considering I also would like to no what to all the funding for places like crossroads in Edmonton for women in this industry  we have nothing left its had a roa

• Thanks 1