Lovely Laura (Laura Love) • White • 3576

I recently spent a wonderful hour with Laura Love. I saw her ad on LeoList (she also advertises on Tryst) and sent her a text. Communication was quick, clear and friendly. She had a few restrictions. They were the most common ones, (the health related ones). I met her at her at a very nice residential incall. She met me at the door looking beautiful, sexy and yes, tall. Her pictures (and height) are accurate but I’d say the lady was much lovelier in person, as she stood there smiling at me. I had a quick shower, during which she stayed and chatted with me. Then off to the bedroom for the rest of the activities. I didn’t do or ask for anything fancy. For her part she was very active and enthusiastic for the entire time. Literally up to the last minute, as I was the one who had to end our encounter and leave a little early for an appointment, she was delightfully attentive. We chatted for a while at the end and as soon as conversation lulled she just started kissing me as if it were the most natural thing in the world. It was an excellent girlfriend experience. I’d say that she is skilled, but what hit it for me was her enthusiasm, both vocal and with body language. I will repeat and I definitely recommend.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.