Visiting Winnipeg - Help a Fellow Canuck - Please?

Guest tuffy

My first visit to Winnipeg. I've done the "search" thing and looked at sites like EC etc. - found some promising leads but really prefer to base my choice on recommendations. Basically I'm looking for a cute young little spinner - very open minded - full true gfe menu. Here would be a sample profile to work with: "19; 5'0; 34-22-30 - tight little dancers body; very affectionate; non-rush; excellent hygeine; honest; laid back; etc. (I have no fetishes and I have no interest in the Greek culture - otherwise I like the menu wide-open so nature can take it course - I really hate having to ask permission or negotiate every step of the session only to be disappointed or "charged extra" - having said that its not so much the money and I tip where warranted.

I don't expect a perfect match - how close can you come? Contact and/or web info would really be appreciated. Please PM or reply to this. Many thanks in advance

Guest tuffy

Truly apprecited Amadeus - she is on my list - waiting to hear back from her.

Someone else suggested Katrina &gave me a phone# & said she does not advertise much - ever heard of her orknow where I can find anything about her - did the "search" thing unsuccessfully

Also researching: Ivy; Jessica; Sierra; Stacey - any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Again thanks for the support!

stacey and ivy are both hot, I would see them in a heartbeat, just haven't got the right timing with them yet as I drive in from out of town. But Elizabeth, has a killer body and is a very very warm person I have been with her and she is definately not a clock watcher plus gives an awesome GFE and is a very smart woman as far as good conversation and ice breakers go. Like I say Try her and I am sure you wont be disappointed, I plan to repeat with her next time I am in the city. Not sure about Katrina at all the name isn't familiar to me. Sorry about that.

The only challenge here is that none of the ladies on this list...including Lizzie, is truly a "spinner". They are more curvy than what you are looking for...you may have to go the mp route for true spinners...

I can assist with Stacey and Isabella...I would highly recommend Liz and Ivy should you want to see them...I don't know Jessica or Sierra at all...I would check the reviews on cerf or perb for them...

Good luck with your search...I wish you good times!

Guest f*t**d

Elizabeth is never a bad choice and Isabella is also a smaller women with agreat body with excellent service.

But for what you described Katie at 610 Broadway comes to mind.

19 yr old slender blonde great service.

Hey Syd I love it when your on top:)

Elizabeth is never a bad choice and Isabella is also a smaller women with agreat body with excellent service.

But for what you described Katie at 610 Broadway comes to mind.

19 yr old slender blonde great service.

Hey Syd I love it when your on top:)

LL, you have no idea how much you'd love it if I were on top...:cool:

Guest f*t**d
LL, you have no idea how much you'd love it if I were on top...:cool:

Giggity,Giggity

sorry hijcked thread

I saw Sierra and it was a good experience. She's a very pretty girl and tall with nice boobs. She seemed nervous but she's personable. DATY is 50 extra. The original price was $$. All in all,not a bad time.

Although it has already been said, 'Ravishing Elizabeth' is awesome! Some time with her is all you need to make your trip to Winnipeg not only one of the most memorable, but certainly the most enjoyable! :-P

Although it has already been said, 'Ravishing Elizabeth' is awesome! Some time with her is all you need to make your trip to Winnipeg not only one of the most memorable, but certainly the most enjoyable! :-P

most definately elizabeth is a real sweetheart, very warm and an awesome gfe, I had a hard time leaving, sydnee kind of had to kick me in the butt as elizabeth had another appointment, I could have spent the whole night on her balcony enjoying the view of the river and chatting. Very very sweet girl :-)