Sign in to follow this  

Mila- Osborne/St.Bonifice group

After a long night of work I need to relax with a new provider. This was at the new location and one of the windiest  night,but only a few minutes wait to be buzz in. I was invited by a taller brunette with long hair and off to a hot shower. The massage was decent amount of pressure and extra work on tender spot.  Definitely the best rub from the group. It was time to turn over. Mila has a work out booty and just like the pics. A variety of packages for the remaining time left, conversation was good, location was clean quiet and plenty of street parking. I left very happy. Repeat for shizzle.  (That's a resounding yes !)

10 hours ago, Q-Tip said:

After a long night of work I need to relax with a new provider. This was at the new location and one of the windiest  night,but only a few minutes wait to be buzz in. I was invited by a taller brunette with long hair and off to a hot shower. The massage was decent amount of pressure and extra work on tender spot.  Definitely the best rub from the group. It was time to turn over. Mila has a work out booty and just like the pics. A variety of packages for the remaining time left, conversation was good, location was clean quiet and plenty of street parking. I left very happy. Repeat for shizzle.  (That's a resounding yes !)

Where is the ad link brother

Check out LL Winnipeg female massage section,daily she works during the schedule and the ad taken down when no more vacancy, bruh