Sugar Daddy demographics

8 hours ago, clearbluesky15 said:

Thanks for this. Really interesting stuff.

I am glad you found the article interesting; hopefully, one more  simplistic stereotype gets reigned in.

I find the term "Sugar Daddy" a bit too broad as it includes arrangements and "gold diggers", two different things.

The article uses the case of Anna Nicole Smith and J. Howard Marshall as an example when this was an extreme case where both were married until his death. This was followed by a long legal battle between Smith and Marshall's family. Quite far from the typical "gold digging" relationship where young women go on shopping sprees in exchange of hanging out with the older/richer men.

I met a few of those young women and absolutely despise them. It's not about common interest or respect, it's about getting in your wallet by saying you can't do better. Even if was true, I rather pay the hour than be trapped in this kind of toxic and abusive relationship.

I had a few good arrangements and those always started by talking about our needs and what we could give to the other to make it work. No abuse, no exploitation and no awkward moments.

41 minutes ago, Touch said:

Age should only be a number as long both are consenting adults, both share common interests and the purpose is not to exploit or abuse the other. And that no matter if physically, emotionally or financially.