Downtown massage

Oceana Sap is in the shade of Place Due Portage not sure if that is downtown enough?? Home to Marie Sole and a place were the sun always shines!

I suggest Mary at Bank/Gilmore ( in the Ottawa Sun believe number is 234-0006 ) ... oh shit just realized she is a milf - early 40's but good massage skills and always smiling, in a good mood, guaranteed completion although only hj on the plate( in any position ). Bank/Gloucester 176 gloucester I believe suite 401(check ottawa sun as well) is usually a good bet for young Asian talent although has been going downhill recently in my opinion. By downhill I mean the talent seems to be a bit more needy and have communication problems(ie. no french nor english skills). I had an 75% time with amanda and hj/cbj was on the menu although she demanded daty to completion(she loves it),she is a spinner oriental with ok english skills I just didn't connect with her

. YMMV as people there know me so if you are a first timer you may not be offered more than hand release.

there are like 4 places on bank street that I am not familiar with so please check those out for me!

like jade spa, etc.

Amanda sounds like a good time! 172 Gilmore were Cathy used to be :p

Merci Etienne.1

Good recommendation with Jessie...She might be a MILF, but she has a great ass, long legs and the final was long and very pleasant! I'll go back!

I like Jessie at Linda's too. Very relaxed, easy to talk to and has a great sense of humour. Nice massage, nice finish. I'm not a big fan of fake boobs, much prefer natural, but I've learned to like hers.

I went to see Jessie a week ago, but found her not working that day and got Danielle. Tall oriental, not bad looking, maybe early 30s. She gave a good massage, and a very good "happy ending". Defenitly would see her again.

I went back a couple of days ago and saw Jessie. She is defenitly another repeat as well. Great massage and great everything.

I went looking for the place the other day that Jessie works at. I read mixed reviews about her and decided I would go and decide for myself. Was not able to find it. I might have gotten the posts mixed up. Anyone able to offer a hint that would help me out?

Jessie gives an amazing massage. Always willing to make sure you feel great. Loved her the 1st time I laid eyes on her when she was on bank st. As a guy who appreciates a great pair of legs, she did it for me. She's a good looking girl with very skilled hands.

Jessie gives an amazing massage. Always willing to make sure you feel great. Loved her the 1st time I laid eyes on her when she was on bank st. As a guy who appreciates a great pair of legs, she did it for me. She's a good looking girl with very skilled hands.

Are you talking about the Jessie at Linda's on Wellington?

ya Slurp, Jessie at Lindas. She is a milf with experience. Also a cute milf asian named Kim was there on weekends only, anyone know about her also 2 new girls started there recently. Anyone been with them.

I was at Bethany's for awhile but I've moved to my own place in centretown. :)

Well, we met at Bethany's and now we will have to meet again...

PM me....

toine

Please do not forget Michelle MA... The best and most gorgeous in the Ottawa business...

leyley

Guest doittoit
I was at Bethany's for awhile but I've moved to my own place in centretown. :)
i would love to visit you what are the hours and where

How come I never see much of Studio 2000 on Cooper for any downtown recommendations? Decent service depending on the MA but YMMV again depending on the MA.

Hi' date=' please visit my site. URL is in my signature.[/quote']

I met Megan a few weeks ago at her downtown location. I do recommend her without reservation to the fans of erotic massage.

She is sweet and extremely sensual. As a bonus she is also very sexy.

I will most definitely repeat.

Does anyone know what happened to the lovely MILF Margret who use to be at Gilmour. St...or Lewis St., depending on what side you went in..???

Oh?too bad, because I thought she was one of the best.

But it?s good for her because it?s always nice to retire I guess?lord knows I would like to one day...If the lottery would ever cooperate!!

Hope she?s doing well.

I?m behind the times on downtown now?but does anyone know what happened to Tracey who was on MacLaren a couple year ago? Dark+ Busty?