Detecting Fake Pics

Hey everyone,

So far I am batting 1 for 3 with posted pics on a website versus what shows up at the door. This is discouraging and not fair. My props to Adorable Chloe as she was prettier in person and very sweet.

I will not mention names as this site is for positive reviews. One posted model pictures of a very sexy, slim, awesome lips, and gorgeous black hair. The pics were of a goddess which I thought would melt me away. Once there, I found a much heavier lady (not fat), and with average looks. Since I am weak and could not turnaround even with the huge deception, I stuck through it. The oral sex she gave was incredible, massage very nice, intercourse sucked, and the whole thing was rushed. I was a gentleman even though I was had by false advertisement.

Is there any way to detect fake pics or adds? This site only has positive reviews so I will not find threads on fakes ads.a

I have two suggestions for you which might help.

1. I have an add on to my Foxfire called Tineye. It doesn't get them all but it's a start. Just a right click of the mouse and it will search the web to look for the similar pics.

2. Check in with the Cowboy Kenny's blog before you make that next date. He out's the ladies in Ottawa who scam you with false pictures of them selves.

Agree with the suggestion about Cowboy Kenny ... He is the Jedi Grand Master of fake pics. However, I understand his technique is top secret and never is allowed off the ranch. (smile)

No, professional pix are meant not to show too much... Cropped figure, retouched color... Ladies are paying the full price for them.

You cannot really tell, and they are not considered B&S as they are the pictures of the lady. Tineye can't help you with it, but you are always allowed to turn her around.

You can also communicate by PM with those who wrote the reco...

Thanks everyone! I will take a look at the Cowboy's diaries and try the Firefox add-on. I guess that when the pics are incredible there is a greater chance that deception is playing a role.

I am meeting a traveler today and might simply turnaround this time if deception is at hand.

I think that the traveling ones are higher risk to fraud than the locals.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure I know exactly who Ohohoh was talking about - I had the same experience. It definitely was not a case of photo retouching

There are tons of scams out there even where you may not expect it. Last night I saw an ad posted in Montreal for an available girl, and the exact same photos (but different name) adverstising the girl at a well known agency in Ottawa. (Maybe Scotty was beaming her back and forth between cities).

PM me for details - I'll try to help if I can.

Guest Ou**or**n
Last night I saw an ad posted in Montreal for an available girl, and the exact same photos (but different name) adverstising the girl at a well known agency in Ottawa. (Maybe Scotty was beaming her back and forth between cities).

Maybe not Scottie but some of the agencies here do regularly bring ladies up from Montreal that also work for Montreal agencies. One or the other could of had a posting error. However just call the Ottawa agency and ask about the posting with the Montreal agency and see what they say. Not all agencies are b&s.

In general terms I am cautious when I see true professional pics on a website. I check out to see if the lady as a long history (especially if she is a traveler). If she does then chances are the pics are legit and she has invested in a professional photographer. If she is an indy has no history then I won't see her as very few ladies start in this business by hiring a photographer.

I would suggest PM'ing people who have posted recomendations for a lady to ask about specific things. I avoided an encounter which would have ended up being a bad situation by talking with someone ahead of time. There's no sure-fire way but if you combine a few of the methods suggested here you'll cut down on problems. that said, sometimes it will just end up being bad, even if they are well-reviewed and the pictures look good, just hope that you have more good dates than bad ones.

I agree with the comment that these pictures are actually the pictures of the lady, and therefore it is not a B&S. However, photos can focus on certain parts of the body that will not provide a true image of the lady's body. This is OK. I have learned to say NO and walk away if the lady turns out to be not what I am looking for. Walking away is a right for both the lady and gentleman if they wish to do so. If it is an outcall I normally compensate the driver fee.. I must say with the independents, I have never had such a situation. With some of the agencies this may occur...

I can guarantee that the pics on this fake lady's website are deceptive marketing and not of the indie herself. She never claims the pics to be her and her website is structured much different than others so I guess it was me not being diligent ... next time I will turn around ... she did provide excellent BBBJTC!!

On a positive note, I am now 2 for 4 and found a keeper in the last traveler I saw ... I now need to brush up on my latin ... como esta Ms. Argentina? I will probably explore a local Amazon that everyone here is raving about. She is almost as tall as me without heels so with her heels on I will have to look up, or make sure she is kneeling or laying down :)

She is almost as tall as me without heels so with her heels on I will have to look up, or make sure she is kneeling or laying down :)

Dog style and 69 are both a lot easier with a girl as tall as you, so you have lots of possibilities - let us know what happens and don't hold back!

I use tineye, but to be honest, I have found that the best strategy is to stick with the wonderful ladies of CERB to be sure. There are so many well-reviewed ladies here - so many that all kinds of preferences can be met. There's no need to take any risks at all... This place is amazing.