Sign in to follow this  

Brown coloured videos

Anybody in the video making business? I have noticed for about the last three years or so, companies like Brazzers etc. are making scenes with a weird brownish coloured flesh-tones.  I would like to know why this is happening. More intriguing would be the decision to do this. It doesn't look real. Can be a real turn off in my opinion. I should be in charge 🙂 Here is an example, not the worst, but you'll get the idea:

brown.jpg

I can't be the only one that has noticed this.

Bad brown flesh-tones in the first one  and more realistic flesh-tones in the last two.

rachel.jpg

rachel1.jpg

rachel2.jpg

Appreciate the input, but it is very, very common these days. If you go to Brazzers for example and have a look at the recent scenes, they all seem to be like that.  Alexis Fawx Sand and Sweat would be a good example. I did some backtracking and it seemed to have started sometime in 2017. I know the flesh-tones were always a hit and miss, but this neutral brown thing is the worst. Total turn off for me.

Oh sorry. With technology these days you would think that it would be easier to capture a more realistic look. If this was done as a saving money move, I think they will lose customers, as they should.