I used to work close to Pigales so it was my go to club for many years. In a number of "surveys" it was always voted best club in the area.  One thing that I remember was someone saying that the owner, Frank B. allowed girls from Montreal to stay at his house overnight for a very nominal fee. This saved the girls at least $50 a night times 4 nights-an extra $200 to take home every week. His house on Aylmer Rd has 7 bedrooms so anywhere from 7 to 12 girls could be there. 

I think Frank sold the house in 2001 so this practice stopped but the club still maintained a very good group of ladies working there. I'll always remember Frank carving up the huge roast of beef for lunch time. He ran a good club and I hope he is still doing well somewhere. Many of his staff did well over 20 years there. 

I'd be very interested to know when Pigales opened.  Think it must be early to mid 80's. 

• Like 1

I remember going there in the mid-90's with some friends while heading back home to Ottawa after skiing at Tremblant.

That was pre-reno! May have been in there a couple of times before that but can't recall.

I became a Thursday lunch regular in the mid-00's once I met Diamond, Heidi, and later on Maya!

Those were my fave strip club days.....tough to beat!!