Sign in to follow this  

June Starr • White

I first noticed June's ad in the Ottawa schedule section late last week and then read her 'Interview with the Community' on Sunday and knew I had to have a visit with her - what a positive lady. Booking and screening were simple through text and she accepts e-transfers so it was easy to prepay and no trip to the bank needed. She is hosting at a cozy, discrete location with easy street parking. 

We shared some laughs, stories and thoughtful conversation then, somehow, on the trip to refill our wine glasses, the clothes all wound up on the kitchen floor... although there is a bed available we never made it off the couch, lol. From elegance to adventure to warm intimacy to ecstasy ..... I can't imagine the smile will fade from my face any time soon.

You'll find any info you need and contact details on her website: www.junestarr.com

She is in town for a couple more days and, if you're fortunate, you may be able to schedule a visit. I'm hoping she'll grace Ottawa again and I'll certainly plan to see her again.

What a lovely way to spend a snowy evening!

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this