Jaylynn • White • LL • 0699

I’ve seen jaylynn numerous times in Brandon , but this time I got to see her in the INCALL location in the north main area , I was sceptical at first because it’s in the north end , but when I pulled up the building itself was clean and not worn down looking , she greeting me at the door and I walk with her in a clean hallways to her appt door , well I must say the girl has got taste , I kinda knew this tho considering she always dresses up her hotel rooms with lights and candles. Anyways she offered me a beverage and showed me around , I was able to shower with she had clean linens for me waiting and her room was very clean. Of course the service was good this is why I always go back , those huge tits drive me while and that huge ass !! God dam , she this time provided a deep tissue massage for me , flipped me over and we went to town like love birds . I’m glad I contacted here while I was in her home town she’s amazing at what she does . Don’t be afraid of the area her INCALL place is very nice and accommodating . Treat her well guys . 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.