Sign in to follow this  

Lola LaFleur • White • 8059

It's my first session in a long time because the Covid lockdowns.  Girls are hard to book these days.

This was a last minute booking, I found I had a short window of free time.  Had seen Lola LaFleur aka Lola at Brass aka Olivia Luxe. I had met her over 4 years ago and had a great time.  She was hard to book and very popular. But she moved away.  But saw her back as Lola LaFleur back at the Vibe Spa.  Had contacted her and she remembered me. I contacted Vibe and she was free late this afternoon so I booked her.  When I got there, she welcomed me at the front door wearing a dress, she had this sexy secretary look. she brought me into the Spa room, closed the door and gave me  a nice big kiss.  One of the reasons I liked her was that she is a great kisser and luvs to kiss.  We chatted and caught up for a while, 

Then she came and started kissing me more, I suggested starting the shower, while we kissed and undressed each other.  She is very slim and has a great figure. Very pretty face. We spent quite a bit of time in the shower with lots of passionate kisses.  Could have spent the whole session there, but suggested we go to the table to have some fun.

She gives a pretty good massage and plenty of body slides. Kept comin up from the side for more kisses.  I then offered her a massage which she happily accepted and got in position. I've been told that I give good massages and I think I almost put to sleep.  I enjoyed massaging her body, it's been a while.  She seemed to enjoy herself  and is quite vocal about it. Very sexy to listen to her quiet moans. Then it was back to my turn. More body slides and lot's of kissing till a great ending.  She came back and lied next to me and we kissed and cuddled a bit more and chatted a bit more.  Another cleanup shower and we said our good byes.  This was a great session and I had mores kisses and cuddles that I could handle.  She is only hear for a few more months. And she only does 1 shift a week. So don't miss your chance to finally see her.  I will be back if our schedules line up again?

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this