Review of Maya at Lamora's

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is episode 9 of this year's journey of 43.

I was returning from Toronto and was stiff after being stiffed by the airline known as WJ - showed up early, only to be delayed 2 hours. So I am stiff and decided that Lamora's is on the way home - phone from the road and there is one appointment open with Maya - this may be my lucky day.

Well, after getting past the nasty dumpster out back - it must have been hot out - is that cabbage, I made my way upstairs for a 30 minute rub down.

Maya is the only one in - the TV is on the news, the place is quiet - $30 for 30. I have a 2 minute shower and make my way to the room. On the table, wait a few minutes and the beautiful Maya shows up. She is a little blase - I mention that I had good things about her. Let's say she is not a fan of the fora (Terb and Cerb) and worried about how this affects running a legitimate biz - something to consider.

So - rub was okay, too light but lots of tease and bum massage. I opt for NR for $60 and wow - she has a great bod. Nice b-cups, firm bottom, hard body - lips to die for. The use of breasts is very very good, we run over time and I am satisfied with the substantial permission of my touching. No clock watching, a nice light massage, decent conversation, and an excellent release.

Not to be a shill - the attitude was so-so but it was the end of the day and it may have been a mistake on my behalf to mention the forum. Otherwise I would repeat as an option in a similar context - from airport on the way home as a quick way to relax from a long day. YMMV.

The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club. Third rule of Fight Club, someone yells Stop!, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule, one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, no shirt, no shoes. Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

Tend to believe that you posted your reply to another thread in the wrong area...whats all this crap about fighting anyways?

Tend to believe that you posted your reply to another thread in the wrong area...whats all this crap about fighting anyways?

I think he means "Don't talk about Cerb unless she is active here".

Point well taken and lesson learned - I think we need to create the rules of "Lover Club"

The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club. Third rule of Fight Club, someone yells Stop!, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule, one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, no shirt, no shoes. Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

Point well taken and lesson learned - I think we need to create the rules of "Lover Club"

I know for one that the best way to freak out many of the ladies at Body Care is to mention the Internet. Emily is, for example, definitely NRP - but won't go online to say so.

I think he means "Don't talk about Cerb unless she is active here".

Yep. That's what I get for posting before coffee... Should have at least quoted the relevant part of the review (good one by the way).

On the other hand mentioning the internet seems to be a code word with Marie Solie.

What does NR and NRP mean BTW?

No Review and No Review Policy

Yes and no....

NRP...no review Policy

NR....Nude Release.........both parties naked.......

NR is sometimes referred to as Nude Reverse...you maassage her....